Cindy - It is not all about you!!!!! - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-27-2005, 06:42 PM   #46
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511

and by the looks of things, he certainly has renounced his past ... good gosh, the boy has gained weight since his hustling days ...

I was just going to say...or was it that we just weren't focused on the tummy before?

Old 09-27-2005, 06:43 PM   #47
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl

I was just going to say...or was it that we just weren't focused on the tummy before?

based on the website pictures i saw, from the waist down, he was 6 feet (and about 8 solid inches) of sheer perfection way back in the day.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:49 PM   #48
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511

based on the website pictures i saw, from the waist down, he was 6 feet (and about 8 solid inches) of sheer perfection way back in the day.

I guess the DC good ol' boys ruined him. Pity.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:58 PM   #49
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 04:58 AM
Now why would Cindy be so upset about the Hurricane being reported? Probably because she's not on the TV.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:48 PM   #50
Blue Crack Addict

If anyone would not be a "warmonger" I would think, given his past, it would be John McCain. She should work on her tact, because saying things that way is not helping her cause. I feel guilty criticizing her because I can't imagine her pain, I'm not saying anyone else should feel that guilt - those are just my feelings. It does say in the article she was exhausted and not feeling well, for whatever that's worth

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...n-mccain_x.htm

"Peace mom Cindy Sheehan didn't change her opposition to the war in Iraq after meeting Tuesday with one of its supporters, Sen. John McCain, a Vietnam veteran whom she called "a warmonger."

"Sheehan and McCain had met once before, shortly after the funeral of her son. Sheehan said Tuesday that McCain told her then that her son's death was "like his buddies in Vietnam" and that he feared their deaths were "for nothing." McCain, however, denied he made such a statement."
Old 09-28-2005, 08:06 PM   #51
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
If anyone would not be a "warmonger" I would think, given his past, it would be John McCain. She should work on her tact, because saying things that way is not helping her cause. I feel guilty criticizing her because I can't imagine her pain, I'm not saying anyone else should feel that guilt - those are just my feelings. It does say in the article she was exhausted and not feeling well, for whatever that's worth
If you have an opposing point of view it certainly makes it difficult.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:19 PM   #52
Blue Crack Addict

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46919

Cindy Sheehan, the so-called "peace mom" on a crusade to end U.S. involvement in the Iraq war, is publicly blasting Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., for her continued support of the ongoing conflict.

"I think she is a political animal who believes she has to be a war hawk to keep up with the big boys," Sheehan writes in an open letter. "I would love to support Hillary for president if she would come out against the travesty in Iraq. But I don't think she can speak out against the occupation, because she supports it. I will not make the mistake of supporting another pro-war Democrat for president again: As I won't support a pro-war Republican."...

...That sounds like Rush Limbaugh to me," Sheehan said. "That doesn't sound like an opposition party leader speaking to me. What Sen. Clinton said after our meeting sounds exactly like the Republican Party talking points I heard from Senators Dole and McCain."