Cindy - It is not all about you!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:
oh give it up dreadsox. your president's bullshit war has absolutely no credibility, and people are starting to catch on.

viva la revolution?

not quite.

but please america, get the republicans the FUCK out of office.

this can't be repeated enough. this protesting needs to interupt everything that goes on until he withdraws the troops. there's no other way they'll listen. people must be in their face at all times bringing up the issue.

Al-Zarqawi feels the same way.

hahahahahaha

this can't be for real

this can NOT be for real?

has anyone actually checked if sting2 isn't really kieran? i swear...it has to be. you're an alter aren't you? you seriously have us all convinced...

but there's no way i believe you're actually serious...you can't be.

yeah, brett indeed.

i'm still waiting for rtd2 to say "islamofascist"...that'll be the clincher.

I heard this guy on a radio program on 810 AM today, and I know there certainly is a wide variety of people on it (........)

but the way he spoke about Cindy was disgusting.

Not just that, but other things too........

He was talking about how Cindy was part of the Left, obviously, but he was saying how the Left were so anti american that they would try to get another 911 to happen, if the had the capability. He spoke like he was referencing a terrorist sect, hahaha.
And then he was speaking like a preacher, talking about how people should convert to Republican and give up your democratic ways.

I'd look for a transcript, but it was so pathetic that I'm not even going to bother. People like that scare me, not just because of what he says, but because he obviously has an audience, and sells books too, apparently. He's a tryant, though, if someone says something he doesn't agree with, it's just "thanks for calling" and that's it.

:huh:

"It's not about you"

One of themost unAmerican things should be turning away from your own people, and your own right to have an open minded nation.

But apparently, there are those who say that it's the American way, and you in America's way.

Isn't that why America was founded? One of the reasons - because people wanted to escape certain governments, persecutions?

Oh yeah, and let's not forget the other reason

to make $$$$$

' "In God's Country" '

Dread....I will call you when I get thing under control....read the "Lemonade Stand" forum and you'll see what I mean.....I'd appreciate it. Thnaks.

Karl Rove called her a "clown"

huffingtonpost.com

"Last weekend, Karl Rove said that I was a clown and the antiwar movement was "non-existent." I wonder if the hundreds of thousands of people who showed up today to protest this war and George's failed policies know that they don't exist. It is also so incredible to me that Karl thinks that he can wish us away by saying we aren't real."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2005/09/17/rove-off-the-record-on-ir_n_7513.html

On The Anti-War Movement: Cindy Sheehan is a clown. There is no real anti-war movement. No serious politician, with anything to do with anything, would show his face at an anti-war rally...

In regards to the Karl Rove thing, so...am I weird for not getting why people get all bent out of shape about someone protesting the war? When did that become a bad thing to do? If people want to hold rallies to show their support for the war, I'd support their right to do that, even though I strongly disagree with their stance. Why can't some of those people extend the same courtesy to the anti-war crowd?

That First Amendment's a beautiful thing, ain't it?

Angela

hey, y'all ... guess who was at the pro-war (for lack of a better term ... please don't pounce, i don't know what else to use) rally?

http://www.ocbq.com/gannon.html

that's right! it's everyone's favorite gay prostitute turned journalist.

and by the looks of things, he certainly has renounced his past ... good gosh, the boy has gained weight since his hustling days ...

;)

Last edited:
Irvine511 said:

and by the looks of things, he certainly has renounced his past ... good gosh, the boy has gained weight since his hustling days ...

;)

I was just going to say...or was it that we just weren't focused on the tummy before? :wink:

joyfulgirl said:

I was just going to say...or was it that we just weren't focused on the tummy before? :wink:

based on the website pictures i saw, from the waist down, he was 6 feet (and about 8 solid inches) of sheer perfection way back in the day.

:wink:

Irvine511 said:

based on the website pictures i saw, from the waist down, he was 6 feet (and about 8 solid inches) of sheer perfection way back in the day.

:wink:

I guess the DC good ol' boys ruined him. Pity.

Now why would Cindy be so upset about the Hurricane being reported? Probably because she's not on the TV.

If anyone would not be a "warmonger" I would think, given his past, it would be John McCain. She should work on her tact, because saying things that way is not helping her cause. I feel guilty criticizing her because I can't imagine her pain, I'm not saying anyone else should feel that guilt - those are just my feelings. It does say in the article she was exhausted and not feeling well, for whatever that's worth

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-09-28-sheehan-mccain_x.htm

"Peace mom Cindy Sheehan didn't change her opposition to the war in Iraq after meeting Tuesday with one of its supporters, Sen. John McCain, a Vietnam veteran whom she called "a warmonger."

"Sheehan and McCain had met once before, shortly after the funeral of her son. Sheehan said Tuesday that McCain told her then that her son's death was "like his buddies in Vietnam" and that he feared their deaths were "for nothing." McCain, however, denied he made such a statement."

MrsSpringsteen said:
If anyone would not be a "warmonger" I would think, given his past, it would be John McCain. She should work on her tact, because saying things that way is not helping her cause. I feel guilty criticizing her because I can't imagine her pain, I'm not saying anyone else should feel that guilt - those are just my feelings. It does say in the article she was exhausted and not feeling well, for whatever that's worth

If you have an opposing point of view it certainly makes it difficult.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46919

Cindy Sheehan, the so-called "peace mom" on a crusade to end U.S. involvement in the Iraq war, is publicly blasting Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., for her continued support of the ongoing conflict.

"I think she is a political animal who believes she has to be a war hawk to keep up with the big boys," Sheehan writes in an open letter. "I would love to support Hillary for president if she would come out against the travesty in Iraq. But I don't think she can speak out against the occupation, because she supports it. I will not make the mistake of supporting another pro-war Democrat for president again: As I won't support a pro-war Republican."...

...That sounds like Rush Limbaugh to me," Sheehan said. "That doesn't sound like an opposition party leader speaking to me. What Sen. Clinton said after our meeting sounds exactly like the Republican Party talking points I heard from Senators Dole and McCain."

Back
Top Bottom