Cia Vets: No War In Iraq

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, let me put it this way. IF the president sends us into war, I will support the soldiers and the mission 100%. If the President does this without UN approval and does not make a convinving justification to us, I will not be working for him in the next election. I sincerely hope we here a convinving case soon.

BTW You read "Bush at War" correct? Am I wrong or was Rummy and Cheney pushing to invade Iraq right away like, the next day? This bothers me too.

Peace

So, What now. Don't stop him and let him buy, build and sell his nuclear bombs. Go after him and piss off the rest of the world. Since when has most of the rest of the world not been pissed/jealous of the US. We can wait and let inspectors, thousands of them if that's what it takes, keep Saddam otherwise occupied and looking. However, I've said it before and I'll again: the Al Queida(?) apple doesn't fall too far from that Iraqi tree... :evil: :scratch:

Last edited:
STING2 said:
Can we afford to be wrong with a Nuclear Armed Saddam?

can we afford to be wrong with a nuclear armed dubya?

ofcourse not. the guy is a lose cannon.

once again, its like two children on a playground. "you cant have nukes, but i can cause i said so."

it wont always work that way, not even the holy roman empire could keep the barbarians and the corruption from dismantling something so glorious. perhaps lessons from the past should be learnt in order to maintain "world dominance."

Dreadsox said:
BTW You read "Bush at War" correct? Am I wrong or was Rummy and Cheney pushing to invade Iraq right away like, the next day? This bothers me too.

Peace

Yes I did. Yes they said that the next day. The idea for Iraq has been simmering with CHeney and Rummy forever. Except when Halliburton was looking for business in rebuilding the oil fields.

Back
Top Bottom