Child sex abductions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarletwine

New Yorker
BBC and DW Tv are reporting that many orphans have been abducted from the disaster for child sex rings. The first European child on record has disappeared in Thailand.

What a :sad: :sad: horrible thing to add to this disaster. :sad:
I can't imagine. I'm without words.

edited to ad location

Last edited:
Scarletwine said:
I just can't get me mind around it.
Suicide bombers I get - person agsinst power.
But My God how can man sink so low.

Too right. There are so many fucked up morons and pervs around, it is unbelieveable.

There was just a bit on my local news last night about a 16 year old boy who sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl. I just cant believe it. What the hell is this world coming to :tsk:

if people concentrated on doing not even great things but decent things as much as they concentrate and plan sick and twisted sick the world would be simply amazing

Sicy said:
There was just a bit on my local news last night about a 16 year old boy who sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl. I just cant believe it. What the hell is this world coming to :tsk:

I remember , ages ago now, there was a case where two 10 year old boys dragged a 9 year old girl - WHILE AT SCHOOL - pushed her into the school toilet and raped her. \when I saw it on the news I was physically sick :(

i know it sounds stupid but this is a big reason i won't go out of my way to catch the news nothing but shit. better off reading the paper, i can pick what i read.

These poor children. :sad:

Maybe RAINN or a similar organization can get in there and help out those who have been victims of sexual abuse, in addition to everything else.

Grr....Absolutely horrble!!!! I wish I could just squash these people! Right now the indonesian government is banning adoption!

babyman said:
i would hang those kind of ..........."people" (?) by their balls

Hanging's too good for the likes of them. I know it's not right to say this but, as far as I'm concerned, anyone who goes around doing shit likes that deserves everything they get.

This is a sad sad thing....what makes me feel even more nauseous is the fact that countries like Thailand have always had the reputation for child sex rings, it's disgusting because it's nothing new. Ugh, I don't understand some people at all...:yuck:

people like that all over such as the Lord's Resistance Army who in Northern Uganda have abducted something like 30,000 children.. what they do to them is beyond horror

Back
Top Bottom