Cheating wife gets millions in divorce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:rolleyes: All very sad.

It seems like we've gone from one extreme to the other.

I'm all for splitting assets between partners if they both feel they have no choice but to seperate - the law was brought in to ensure a fair deal for women, and so it bloody well SHOULD.

It's going too far in the opposite direction, now, though. The whole settlement procedure has become ridiculous. Rather than rectifying the problem, it adds to it in some cases, and makes a mockery of the reasoning behind the introduction of such laws in the first place.

Of course, individual circumstances need to be considered before a fair decision can be made. If I split with my partner, I sure as hell am not going to demand half of everything he earns, and he wouldn't be getting his mitts on anything of mine whatsoever. But then it's easy for me to say that as we don't have kids, which would make the whole thing even more exasperating.

Last edited:
That's crazy, but it's the law. When a divorce happens, usually both parties are at fault. But if she openly cheated, man, that's insane.

From the article, he met her (and I assume started an affair) when she was married to another man. He knew what he was getting.

Richard Albrecht, attorney for Sosin's husband, Howard, estimated the total value of the award at $43 million, or 27 percent of the estate. She wanted half, he said.

"My opinion is her conduct in this matter affected the award," Albrecht said.

Poor woman cheated herself
out of 23% of the estate.

I hope it was worth it.

5.jpg

she bang

:lol: Most ineffective hijack I've seen in a long time.

Simple answer: don't get married. Marriage isn't a word, anyway, it's a sentence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom