Charlie Sheen-Not Just One Of Two And A Half Men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Charlie has his doubts about 9/11. That's it, something definitely has to be done now. And I don't know what this web site is, it was linked on another site where I read the story. But I had no idea Charlie was a "prominent credible whistleblower".

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/sheen_questions_official_911_story.htm

"Sheen agreed that the biggest conspiracy theory was put out by the government itself and prefaced his argument by quoting Theodore Roosevelt in stating, "That we are to stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

"We're not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue," said Sheen.

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

Sheen described the climate of acceptance for serious discussion about 9/11 as being far more fertile than it was a couple of years ago.

"It feels like from the people I talk to in and around my circles, it seems like the worm is turning."

It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory

I thought they had plenty of terrorist training.

:scratch:

Maybe that's the real reason Denise finally gave him the boot, she got tired of his conspiracy theories about 9/11 :wink:

"The question of how Bush saw the first plane hit the north tower, when no live footage of that incident was carried, an assertion that Bush repeated twice, was also put under the spotlight.

"I guess one of the perks of being President is that you get access to TV channels that don't exist in the known universe," said Sheen.

"It might lead you to believe that he'd seen similar images in some type of rehearsal as it were, I don't know."

Hahaha it's not like Charlie Sheen has some kind of nice guy reputation to uphold or solid ratings for his show so why not just go all out nuts. :wink:

On another trivial side note, Denise Richards had both her girls within a month of both of mine. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom