Chappaquiddick- Ted Kennedy's OJ moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katey said:

My thoughts too, and I am not a supporter of the Kennedy's in the political forum although subjectively I will say Ted Kennedy had done some very good things in his career. And I respect what people like Bobby and Eunice etc for Special Olympics etc..
As for Ted no doubt he should have gone to the police , I don't know what he did try and did not try to do to save her as I was not there to witness, I only know the facts as presented. It was along time ago and I am sure Ted Kennedy being a man has had to go through his own torment for this not to negate the death of the women because it is horrible, and in the end me not being a judge yes I too think he will have to answer to God for what he did or did not do..

while we are at it lets go down the Kennedy legacy list of what people hold them responsible for.. the other theory of fame and money then the view it gets you off , is that people are always quick to judge and come up with conspiracy theories as they long have for the Kennedys.

We are all fine to express our opinions but there are alot of people out there who feel the Kennedy family and Ted Kennedy is deserving of this award for his service and career otherwise he would not be getting it.....

I agree about Ted. He has done some
great things, but will have to answer
to a Higher Authority for his misdeeds.
JFK, would've put Clinton to shame.
The press knew JFK was fooling around,
but this was a different time, and it wasn't made public.

Bobby was a man you didn't want to cross. He had a nasty streak and was
vengeful. I also believe he was the
"brains" of the family.
Still, the good that both JFK & Bobby
did outweighs their bad points. ( imo)

Back
Top Bottom