CELLPHONES 'More dangerous than smoking or abestos'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting how some will ignore decades of science and studies, but the first study they find that tells them something is worse than smoking, all of a sudden science knows what they are talking about...

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Interesting how some will ignore decades of science and studies, but the first study they find that tells them something is worse than smoking, all of a sudden science knows what they are talking about...

What decades of science and studies did I ignore?

I simply posted a news article.

You are the one trying to spin this and ignore the link posted.

^ What public response (meaning in the 'real world,' not FYM) would you like to see in response to this study?

the iron horse said:

What decades of science and studies did I ignore?

I simply posted a news article.

You are the one trying to spin this and ignore the link posted.

I really wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the independent.

Late last week, the Mobile Operators Association dismissed Khurana's study as "a selective discussion of scientific literature by one individual". It believes he "does not present a balanced analysis" of the published science, and "reaches opposite conclusions to the WHO and more than 30 other independent expert scientific reviews".

And, yet, I don't think there's one expert who would say that smoking or asbestos doesn't kill.

They sure are...ask Joe Lieberman. Not to mention cussing in music...

i have it on good authority that "mobiles are a lot safer than cell phones, guys", guys.

so take it for what it's worth, gang.

throw your cell phones in the garbage, and buy a mobile instead.

i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom