CBS turned my son gay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
0305072fcc4.gif

you really just have to read the rest of these complaints filed after the super bowl... because, well... i'm at a loss for words.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0305072fcc1.html

Zootlesque said:
Holy fucking shit! OMG! I don't know whether to laugh or cry after reading that complaint.

:|

I don't know
since my hair stylist watch the pussycat dolls
I have not been able to get a decent cut :shrug:

fear_nothing said:
Well next year they could go with Janet again, and make them all straight again

no no

Janet turned all the little promise keepers into sex craving (bible burning) raping maniacs

God help us all.

On a side note, that was probably the most brilliant halftime show ever, especially taking in2 consideration the weather.

sorry to disappoint

but, I would take the skinny little girl they got on AI now over her

or if it was really freezing in the woods
a man with good hygiene (just to stay alive, of course)

deep said:
sorry to disappoint

but, I would take the skinny little girl they got on AI now over her

or if it was really freezing in the woods
a man with good hygiene (just to stay alive, of course)

too bad those skinny white girls on AI can't sing and get routinely blown out of the water by Lakisha and Melinda.

i bet Ryan Seacrest, however, would spoon with you, that i am sure.

"God knows, I didn't turn on the superbowl expecting to be tricked into watching gay sex!"

One woman reported that her son exclaimed, "What the?!" when he saw the Snickers commercial.

"My husband rushed in to see the men kissing.

This violates our religious beliefs and exposes our children to obscene and disgusting material they are taught are wrong.

I want something done about this!!"

Yeah, but what about all of those people who DIDN'T turn gay because of the Super Bowl? I bet the folks over at CBS smoke a couple of joints and read these dumbass complaints aloud in the restroom.

MrPryck2U said:
Yeah, but what about all of those people who DIDN'T turn gay because of the Super Bowl?

There must be something wrong with them then because everyone knows that every red-blooded heterosexual American male will instantly turn gay upon merely glimpsing anything which may have any possible gay connotations no matter how slight or far-fetched. We must do everything in our power to shield these delicate beings from this most horrifying possibility.

And the males who don't "turn gay" are probably atheists or commies or terrorists anyway.

That may be true; the only reason I could handle reading "The Picture of Dorian Gray" without becoming a raging queen is because I am an atheist.

Irvine511 said:

too bad those skinny white girls on AI can't sing and get routinely blown out of the water by Lakisha and Melinda.

i bet Ryan Seacrest, however, would spoon with you, that i am sure.

Yep, AI has a rich history of big girls who sing circles around the lil' scrawny ones...Kimberly Locke, Frenchie Davis, Mandisa, now LaKisha. They never seem to win though, personally I think it's because Simon hates big girls and somehow rigs the voting, but maybe not.

Anyway, I think these complaints are kinda funny...I hope CBS gives them their due attention (that being a big ol' knee-slappin' laugh fest). I mean honestly...I wonder if some of these same people bitched about the phallic symbols on the Little Mermaid cover?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
And, fyi, I adore Irvine's av. :love:

and YOU, and YOU, and YOU!
you're gonna love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oh, hey, you're gonna love me,
Yes, ah, ooh, ooh, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, love me,
Love me,
Love me,
Love me,
Love me.
You're gonna love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

dreamgirls.jpg

It's sad that the world is so full of narrow-minded, ignorant, homophobic, right-wing, whiny, so-called righteous people. I hope that person's son DOES turn out gay, just so they'll be forced to accept or reject them.

Back
Top Bottom