Canadian Election Night Coverage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoman

Refugee
Well just voted.

I dont know if eveyone wants to use the same thread as we have been using but I thought I;d start this one up just for the election night.

I think the conservatives have backed off from getting an majority but I cant see them not getting a minority. Too bad though,

Hey watch for a riding in Edmonton. Its Edmonton Strathcona and might go NDP, yes NDP! Its been since 1988 that an NDPer was elected out of Alberta, and would be just great.

Landside Annie (Anne McClenan) looks to have the landside falling on top of her in Edmonton Centre, so it might be Tory blue straight across Alberta, which is horrible.

I love how all these right wing Albertans say Ontario are a heard of sheep that go with the Liberals when they are just the same, if not worse!

U2democrat said:
Too bad the American media is doing a crap job of covering the election up there. Keep us posted :up:

no shit. I'm not expecting a play by play, but Headline news has been covering some car chase all afternoon & regular CNN/FOX have their typical themed shows (like Lou Dobbs or O'Riellly talk about the same thing every night)...I haven't seen one reference to the Canadian elections (granted I only watched for 10 minutes)

anyway, on with your discussion in the other thread. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom