Can you believe this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macfistowannabe

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
These are some filthy motherf*ckers. I don't know where to begin.

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

Here's some entertainment: an injured American solider being carried away like a total punk! So much for being tough! Well, if you're stupid enough to sign up for the military, you deserve the consequences. The only sad thing here is that we, the innocent American taxpayers must now foot the bill for this uh...(miserable excuse for a) man's poor choices and stupidity!

wounded.jpg

Even more entertaining is this photo of a dead US scumbag..that is soldier. He chose his path, and now we as a country have to pay his surivors his benefits and pay for his burial, which is just disgusting. He chose to join, he should just be thrown in a ditch somewhere and left to rot.

dead.jpg

For those who despise the creeps who came up with such a sick-minded site, here's a little petition for you:
http://www.petitiononline.com/killftt/petition.html

It's just how it is!!! :mad:

You idiot Americans (and I'm talking now to those people who support this war) have nothing to do in Iraq!!!

You fools have no right to speak! Complaining about 9/11! :coocoo:

Now take a look at what YOUR COUNTRY did!

The list is long:

Vietnam
Korea
Afganistan aid to Bin Laden
Irak (1)
Irak (2)
Irak (3)

Etc.!

+ interfering by cia assholes in many countries where left presidents where (like Chili).

Idiots, damn idiots!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

BassTrap82 said:
It's just how it is!!! :mad:

You idiot Americans (and I'm talking now to those people who support this war) have nothing to do in Iraq!!!

You fools have no right to speak! Complaining about 9/11! :coocoo:

Now take a look at what YOUR COUNTRY did!

The list is long:

Vietnam
Korea
Afganistan aid to Bin Laden
Irak (1)
Irak (2)
Irak (3)

Etc.!

+ interfering by cia assholes in many countries where left presidents where (like Chili).

Idiots, damn idiots!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Wow. I'm not even going to bother. :|

bass trap what about Holland's colonies back in the day? raping and pillaging? does south africa mean anything? european colonialism is one of the main reasons africa is so fucked up...oh and Iraq is spelt Iraq...are you trying to spell like our dumbass president?
i'm not defending America, but no country in this world is innocent. and, certainly not europe, so please be careful of taking the high and mighty road.

From the web site designers Bio - I think this says it all:

Also while in high school, I founded and ran the Unlimited Too Fan Club, which was the first Internet-based fan club for Dutch eurodance group 2 Unlimited, known worldwide for hits such as "Get Ready For This", "Twilight Zone", "No Limit", and "Do What's Good For Me". I established contacts at record labels worldwide to bring the latest news and insider information to the club's 300 members, located all over the world. I was mentioned in several radio shows (one in Austria) and newspapers worldwide, including an interview in my then-hometown paper, the "Press of Atlantic City".

LOSER!

this guys is a total trip: From his personal website:

http://www.michaelcrook.com/phillystory.html
The Philly Story

In January, I became noticed for a story that started out of Philadelphia. It seems that a soldier in the US Army lost his digital camera at an Eagles football game over the Christmas holiday. I e-mailed a reporter from WCAU, the NBC television station, in response to a story they did on his plight on their website. I was interviewed via telephone, and my comments were aired on that night's 11:00pm newscast. I informed the reporter that I felt $1,000 would be a fair price to pay for the safe return for the camera. It was there that I came up with the priceless gem of a quote that adorns this website, and serves as my motto...in response to why I wouldn't return the camera simply out of kindness, I said, "I don't really do things out of kindness, because, you know, it is all about the money."

The story got so much attention that I got an e-mail message from a detective with the Philadelphia Police who "requested" that I contact him immediately. I did, and settled the matter on a legal level. If they really wanted me, though, they simply could have contacted the reporter, Vince DiMentri, who had my phone number at the time.

Despite that, boy did the backlash start. When I woke up the next morning, I had several hundred e-mail messages from people that guessed the name of my website. It was never mentioned on the air, although some screenshots were shown. The hate mail leveled off, and things were calm until January 10th, when the ABC affiliate in the town I lived in at the time, Syracuse, (WIXT) did a story on it, which as of the writing of this page may be viewed here, complete with my photo and the fact that I ran a website called Citizens Against the Troops. That website has since been renamed to Forsake The Troops, and remains online to this day, despite pathetic and unsuccessful rallies, calls-to-arms, and attempts to get the website taken offline. People like that want free speech, until something comes along that they disagree with, and then the rules change, and change to suit their perverted agenda. Needless to say, the attempts of these drunken rednecks were to no avail, and these worthless losers are of no consequence whatsoever.

Almost immediately after the story aired, the hits began on my website. I went from a couple hundred hits a day to close to 30,000 hits the day after the story aired. People seemed to take the story quite personally, and I, along with my website, became a topic of conversation on weblogs, and radio shows nationwide. People e-mailed me with their worthless, pathetic opinions...it was really quite amusing at times how passionate people were over a story they knew nothing about. It's typical of Americans who have no lives.

blueyedpoet said:
bass trap what about Holland's colonies back in the day? raping and pillaging? does south africa mean anything? european colonialism is one of the main reasons africa is so fucked up...oh and Iraq is spelt Iraq...are you trying to spell like our dumbass president?
i'm not defending America, but no country in this world is innocent. and, certainly not europe, so please be careful of taking the high and mighty road.

You can attack Holland now, but what Holland did was just a tiny fraction of where the USA was involved in since WOII.

That's just one example of your hyprocritic USA attitude, isn't?
You Americans are infamous for that, the rest of the world knows that! :wink:

And your list is SURE longer!

By the way, I am thankfull that the USA liberated Europe since '44, but you guys did not the whole job. There were Canadians, Brits, French, Russians etc. involved as well.

By the way "Irak" is the Dutch way to spell the country you guys have turned into a swamp!!!

And your president is indeed a dumbass! I hope somebody shoots him to hell where he belongs when he visits Holland the 8th of May!!! But that's just my opinion! :wink:

IRAK 100.000 CIVILIAN CASUALTIES!!!

Now try to justify that!
:coocoo:

First off, let me just say that i'm a pacifist, or as close as one can get....some events i'm not all-together clear on....
I really don't think we should turn this into a attack each other's country. I know you don't have any belief in the Bible, and that's fine (believe me, somedays i feel contempt for it) but there's a lovely passage where Jesus tells people to be careful about pointing out dust in someone else's eye when there might be some in your own eye.
But yes, America has slowly turned itself into some sort of idealogical empire and i'm not all-together sure why. the romans had an empire and it fell, the british have had theirs (talk about raping and pillaging) and theirs fell, so, why would america want to commit the same mistakes. when an empire tries to over-extend herself she falls.
oh, and i apologize for my ignorance about the dutch spelling. I was mostly concerned with making a joke about Bush. in case you can't tell, i'm not in favor of the iraqi war.

Last edited:
BassTrap82 said:

And your president is indeed a dumbass! I hope somebody shoots him to hell where he belongs when he visits Holland the 8th of May!!! But that's just my opinion!

Look buddy - this is going to get you some special treatment by some special visitors before he comes to visit.

of course i have to admit that sometimes i struggle with utter contempt for the man....it angers me that politicians have hijacked the spirit of america....america is supposed to be the land of the free....and basstrap, holland right now is without a doubt more of a land of the free than here...it sucks watching your country, that you were raised to be proud of, acting in a way that brings death to thousands

and i care just as much about each soldier who dies and each iraqi civilian...i think we all should....this reminds me of when my girlfriend and i walked out of the san jose 2 concert. she has made a I (heart) Iraq shirt that is fashioned after the New York shirts. Some 40-something year old came up and harassed us about it...I asked him if he had not just missed the entire message of the U2 show....he was clueless....that angered me, but then i had to let it turn towards sadness....and that, i think, is what we should feel for this guy who writes this horrible stuff about lost life

Alright BassTrap82;

Seeing as you're new here, you may not have realized how people express their opinion in the right tone. Please try to be polite and as diplomatic as possible, instead of saying things like 'you stupid americans' and talking about dead presidents. This isn't a forum where you can rant, its a forum where you debate, so please be polite. And cool it.

Also, no threats are needed in here to add more fuel to the fire. The 'cool it' applies to everyone.

Ant.

Last edited:
ant...thanks for posting....i was trying to defuse the situation, probably actually threw more fuel in the fire though. I think respect for other opinions is indeed needed. and of course this thread seems to be about respecting all human life

Anthony said:
Alright BassTrap82;

Seeing as you're new here, you may not have realized how people express their opinion in the right tone. Please try to be polite and as diplomatic as possible, instead of saying things like 'you stupid americans' and talking about dead presidents. This isn't a forum where you can rant, its a forum where you debate, so please be polite. And cool it.

Also, no threats are needed in here to add more fuel to the fire. The 'cool it' applies to everyone.

Ant.

The British are also involved in this war, so you have also no right to speak anyway! :evil:

(this is meant to be ironic:wink: )

Alright, that really is quite enough. Basstrap, you were warned to cool it, and I already made a point about people not threatening, so you could have left it at that. Calling people 'fascist' is really unacceptable.

This thread will be closed, and, if you continue to argue the same disrespectful way in the future, other threads will be closed.

Ant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom