campus shooting in Melbourne, Oz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah what the hell next?!!!!!!!
arsehole bastards with guns
GUNS GUNS GUNS
:mad:

I goto Monash Caulfield. One of my former class mates changed his course from MAIT to Business Systems and he has taken economics. This is quite freakish but he was supposed to attend that class but thankfully never made it.

When we got the news, I was in the student lounge ironically discussing the sniper incidents in US and then this horrifying news comes in. We still dont know what was the motive of the person, some of my Asian friends say its the rivalry thing that is going on between some gangs.This is just a speculation though. But this can be related back to August where some of the gang members killed two people in South Yarra (a very posh sub urb). Its a shame though that this is reflecting on the peaceful and friendly people of Australia.

the most amazing thing is that apparently he was disarmed by his lecturer and another student who happened to be a trained kung fu exponent. Wiothout the quick thinking of these two the death toll would have been far far higher.

the other student had never used his kung fu but apparently it came naturally in the heat of the moment and in a matter of seconds they had him pinned down. The gunman was sporting quite some bruises and a black eye.

the australian premiers and government are going to meet to discuss tighter handgun laws in the wake of the shooting.

Back
Top Bottom