Calling Rougerum!!!!!!! - Important!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hey moderators, sorry this is put here, but rougeman says this place is important to him, so I gotta putta it here, where he would see it, as I dont have a contact addy to him..............
anyway Rouge, wanted to ask, if ur well into Stanley Kubrick, there are 3 parts of a docum, coming on from tomorrow night, over 3 nights, would u like me to tape them for u?
But then, if ur in America u would need someone to be able to convert from VHS to PAL for u!

anyway, interested????????
lemmie know for tomorrow nights first one!

mad1, why don't you tape the first episode anyway, if he doesn't reply? I bet you'd want to keep those docos even if he doesn't want them.

foray

Originally posted by mad1:
yeah true...........I JUST WANNA HELP SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!

How about those mails I sent you? Did you receive them??
confused.gif

All though I am extremely grateful for your thinking of me and be willing to even tape those documentaries for me and going to even more the trouble to send them to me, I am just afraid it would never happen because I would never give my address out ever to anyone here, I am just that way so please don't take it personal. It even took 6 months for me to admit what country I even lived in here.

If you really want to help me, reply to my thread about making my own short film because I do desperately need that info and I am saddened to see the thread already dying without even a single reply. Maybe I hoped for too much when I thought I could get some really good responces from this place and especially in here with what subjects where most popular.

~rougerum

ok I will forget about tonight and tomorrows doc, use the tape for something else, I understand, just got so excited.......sorry!!!! its such a shame u wont see them, even if there was a diff address to send to.........but, I respect ur decision...........

anyway, cant reply, Im not really into his work, and Im not good with words like u...................

ciao rouge.............

Back
Top Bottom