California set another.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/death_penalty

Next week, the state of California is going to execute another convict. He was sentenced to death for planning the hit of a witness who put him in jail for killing his sons girlfriend. On top of the witness that was killed two innocent employees were murdered along with the witness, with a saw off shot gun and 357.

The convict will be the oldest person executed at the age of 76. He is nearly deaf and legally blind and has to be moved around in a wheelchair.

Justin24 said:

The convict will be the oldest person executed at the age of 76. He is nearly deaf and legally blind and has to be moved around in a wheelchair.

Better kill him now. He has a whole lotta time left to escape and be a menace to our streets again.:|

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't this man be executed by lethal injection, which costs quite a lot?

If so, it seems like a huge waste of money to kill him now when he's probably not going to live much longer anyway, and in utterly no position to re-offend.

And of course, there are all the reasons to oppose the death penalty itself, but I won't get into those here. It just seems silly to me to execute this guy.

we need to set an example!

more than once,
I have been whacked by somebody's walker
while trying to get a booth at the early-bird diner

Last edited:
Yes, great example. Reward the guy for brining multiple groundless appeals.

Besides, where are Jesse Jackson and Mike Farrill? Not enough cameras on for them to appear?

nbcrusader said:
Yes, great example. Reward the guy for brining multiple groundless appeals.

What a great reward!

"And our Inmate Prize Of The Day is ... a revokation of your execution so that you may die a slower and more painful death!"

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom