Bush's Credibility Dropping?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pax said:
I don't even think he's our worst President, really. He's definitely in my bottom 5, but to me, it's really a travesty that Andrew Jackson appears on our MONEY. He should be appearing on government biohazard bags, maybe, but not money.

Ulysses Grant is a pretty rotten one too, in the course of history. But I think we're kinder to him, overall, because of his contributions during the Civil War.

Anyway, the National Bank of the United States was a rotten idea. Bankers would probably have taken too many investment risks eventually, and sent the country into bankruptcy. We finally got it right with the Federal Reserve, whose existence we actually owe to Marxist theory.

Melon

Its only natural for the government to lie to its citizens and constituents. In the world we live in, governments and majorities can do so with impunity so they do..and they do it alot. Bush isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to public speaking but he is a tremendous manipulator of percerption. It got him where he is today. So in one way, he cant be that dumb I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom