Bush - " We Had An Accountability Moment, The Election" - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Old 01-23-2005, 01:55 PM   #76
War Child
Local Time: 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Macfistowannabe
You seem to be ignoring the entire letter. You can't honestly think that reply was respectful, can you?
I can care less about if the letter was respectful or not, it has nothing to do with a homosexual agenda.

Perhaps some of them wanted a more satisfying life, and hoped to find it through programs that were offered. Your whole conquering thing is a little bizzare, nobody is conquering anybody. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything.
More satisfying? That's very questionable. I'm sure some may say they have a more satisfying life because they are "normal" now and can marry and have kids. But others will be living a lie and very unsatisfied. But the truth is there are no long term results to qulaify your speculations.

I know you are not forcing anyone but these programs wish to convert us all, it's pretty discusting.

I don't make myself capable of it, and that's out of the question.
Nor do I.

Old 01-26-2005, 10:37 AM   #77
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 01:30 PM
Bush: "Our agenda ought to be able to stand on its own two feet"

Bush denounces paying commentators

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- President Bush ordered his Cabinet secretaries Wednesday not to pay media commentators to promote his legislative agenda, saying payments by the Education Department were improper and new leadership was now in place.

In his most direct criticism to date, Bush leveled blame at officials at the Education Department for paying conservative commentator Armstrong Williams $240,000 to tout his landmark education plan, "No Child Left Behind."

Bush said it was an improper use of government funds, and told a news conference: "I expect my Cabinet secretaries to make sure that that practice doesn't go forward. There needs to be independence."

Federal communications regulators earlier this month opened an investigation into whether Williams violated a ban on "payola" in promoting the education law.

Worst president ever!

Corruption knows no boundaries

Old 01-26-2005, 12:58 PM   #78
Blue Crack Supplier
Local Time: 03:30 PM
Your timing is a little questionable there George.

My tax dollars are going towards this shit? Pathetic, someone should be punished for this, but I doubt anyone will.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:04 PM   #79
love, blood, life
Local Time: 04:30 PM
I am sincerely curious here....Why does every flipping thread deteriorate into homosexual talk?

No offense Mac....but dude...you are obsessed with it.
Old 01-26-2005, 03:14 PM   #80
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Dreadsox
I am sincerely curious here....Why does every flipping thread deteriorate into homosexual talk?

No offense Mac....but dude...you are obsessed with it.
What prompted it was the statistics I pulled from CBS News, stating that "moral values" was the number one issue this election. That's all I originally intended to say.