Bush watches Amorous Elephants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
0010477684.jpg

[Q]When Bush went to a small nature preserve for some big game encounters, four elephants were pre-positioned for the benefit of the president ? and of the cameras beaming pictures back home.
There was only one problem.
As the yellow pickup truck carrying the president, the first lady and their daughter, Barbara, rolled up, two of the elephants became engaged in some decidedly amorous activities.
The mating scene created an awkward dilemma for the White House advance team, charged with setting up perfect shots and events.
But Bush took it in stride, leaning over and whispering an aside into his wife's ear ? to which she laughed and slapped him on the leg.
Romance over, Bush emerged from the truck and patted one of the elephants on its tusk.
Asked later if the symbol of the GOP had perhaps strayed off-message, Secretary of State Colin Powell remained ever the diplomat.
''The elephants were on message,'' he said, grinning. ''We were all on message.'' [/Q]

I think we need a new slogan for the republican party?

Make love not war? Is this a sign from God?

too bad the conservatives don't want to include condoms in an AIDS package. Unprotected sex is not safe, regardless of creature. That being said, do they make condoms big enough for an elephant?

sharky said:
That being said, do they make condoms big enough for an elephant?

Well speaking from experience..............................:evil:

OMG, I just found the funniest picture.....but I just can't bring myself to post it.

Well, the story here is that Bush refused to go to a aidshospital and went on safari instead.

Back
Top Bottom