Bush Versus Kerry Interland Instant Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
1) all interferencers ( americans and non-americans) to vote
2) no multiple voting
3) if you dont want to vote please dont post anything
4) type "BUSH" to vote for Bush and "KERRY" for Kerry
5) no cajoling, influencing the voters in this thread
6) no ridiculing the candidates in this thread
7) if u want to mention why u voted for XYZ you have to tell the qualities of XYZ and not the bad points of other candidate. this is optional
8) Voting closes 31st of July

If it's not too late, I think it would be interesting to see the options as...

1) I am American and voting for Bush
2) I am American and voting for Kerry
3) I am NOT American, but would vote for Bush if I were
4) I am NOT American, but would vote for Kerry if I were

EDIT: Just realised it's not a proper poll. Maybe just write eg US/BUSH (for US citizens) or NUS/BUSH (for non US citizens).

Ya dig? Is that cool?

Last edited:
KERRY

and I'm American.

Why am I voting for Kerry? Because I want to see this "war" end, I want national health care, better education opportunities and some hope for the future.

Kerry.

And I refuse to comment further on that. It's a personal issue, and I will not attack nor will I open myself up for attack about this.

Yes you are. There are far more liberals here, and those who aren't are generally afraid to speak their minds in fear of being ridiculed :reject:

But no one has dared type the name of "Bush";) The other thread was an anonymous poll so it didn't matter.

Well, AcrobatMan isn't Premium, so he can't post polls.

Nothing is going to happen if someone wants to vote BUSH in this pole. I promise we don't burn people at the stake or anything.

Not American - Kerry

but it's a pity that Hillary Clinton isn't standing instead. If Kerry wins, doesn't that mean that she won't be backed as the democrat candidate in 2008 either, unless Kerry were to die or be impeached whilst in office?

*not American therefore doesn't fully understand the system*

American
Kerry
Because I'm not a millionaire, I'm not in the oil business, I'm not an overseas contractor, and I'm not a gun owner. I'm a minority in middle class America and proud of it.

bammo2 said:
Not American - Kerry

but it's a pity that Hillary Clinton isn't standing instead. If Kerry wins, doesn't that mean that she won't be backed as the democrat candidate in 2008 either, unless Kerry were to die or be impeached whilst in office?

*not American therefore doesn't fully understand the system*

Hillary is currently serving a term as the junior Senator from New York. She is not running for president because, well, she didn't run in the primaries. She is presumably going to run for re-election in 2006, and what she does in 2008 depends on not only on whether or not Kerry gets elected but whether or not she is re-elected to the Senate. If she is not re-elected she may be a candidate in 2008. Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom