Bush Twins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
Seemed as if they didn't go over very well in "the hall."

I think Sex in the City and Outkast, nevermind Bono v. Mono, was lost on most folks on the convention floor.

Anyone else hoping for a foul ball down the first base line to be hit at the beer-league game Bush was at in Pennsylvania?

Odd that a "Lefty" was at bat when "W" was on!

I love how Yale has a merit-based acceptance system. :wink:

zoney! said:

Anyone else hoping for a foul ball down the first base line to be hit at the beer-league game Bush was at in Pennsylvania?

Hehe, my brother said he was hoping for that, too.

That Bush twins speech was painful.

I missed this exciting bit of TV drama.
Were they coherent at all? I guess being
coherent in a speech is not a Bush trademark. Why did I even ask? LOL!
:)

There is something awfully funny and disconcerting when the two daughters of the Leader of the greatest country on Earth look and sound as if they should be on 'Clueless'.

Ant.

As someone who has lived in Texas during the Bush "governorship" here, I can tell you that there is a lowlying embarassment and DISDAIN regarding the Bush twins here.

:yes:

We remember their drinking binges and drunk driving arrests and how they were pampered by the local authorities. :ohmy:

I wish I had something good to say about these girls. :huh:

RockNRollDawgie said:
Were they coherent at all? I guess being
coherent in a speech is not a Bush trademark. Why did I even ask?

I thought they were coherent...I mean to be 21 or 22, fresh out of college and get up in front of 25,000 people in an arena - and MILLIONS of people watching all around the world...I thought they did well.

It was just very uncomfortable. The speech was humor-filled, but I think the humor was lost on the in-arena crowd. They were nervous...but I almost think that is expected.

Back
Top Bottom