Bush supporters swith to....DRUM ROLL PLEASE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:

That's very interesting.
...as the White House candidate with the best chance of uniting a divided nation.

This is why I like Obama and Edwards over Hillary. She is simply too polarizing...hell she divides her own party. We cannot handle any more polarization as a nation after what will be 8 years of disaster.

Personally I'd like to see Giuliani win it all. With all that he did for NYC on 9/11, I think he'd be a great president, as long as he didn't let the party pressure him too much.

Giuliani is a made-over Republican, but they don't seem impressed. These people are interesting. We don't need two gay marriage supporters. With Giulani backing off, we don't need him in the race. I never though I'd be typing this.

Giuliani is a made-over Republican, but they don't seem impressed. These people are interesting. We don't need two gay marriage supporters. With Giulani backing off, we don't need him in the race. I never though I'd be typing this on Interference.

Sonoftelepunk said:
Personally I'd like to see Giuliani win it all. With all that he did for NYC on 9/11, I think he'd be a great president, as long as he didn't let the party pressure him too much.

He did alot for New York on 9/11. He did alot for NYC then, maybe he will get a chance to do it all for America now. I don't want him, he's too made over. I want Obama. Gosh, don't we all?

Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama
And I'm not even a Yank...

It's not gonna happen but an Obama/Kerry ticket would excite me somewhat.

Hillary Clinton epitomises one of the more disgusting traits of American politics - Nepotism.

intedomine said:
Hillary Clinton epitomises one of the more disgusting traits of American politics - Nepotism.

and it's something America has been free of -- barring John Adams and John Q. Adams -- until recently.

i think people should take pause and realize that someone with the surname "Bush" or "Clinton" has been in the White House since 1980, and if HRC were elected to two terms, that would be 36 years of a Bush/Clinton related White House.

that's not democracy; that's aristocracy.

Irvine511 said:

i think people should take pause and realize that someone with the surname "Bush" or "Clinton" has been in the White House since 1980, and if HRC were elected to two terms, that would be 36 years of a Bush/Clinton related White House.

that's not democracy; that's aristocracy.

is it really fair to compare

GHW Bush's 12 years and W's 8 years for a total of 20 years against 8 years of Clinton

as a reason not to consider Hillary

edit to add

this will probably be the main talking point if HRC gets the nomination
(you may recall the 2000 election -
W ran against Clinton - not Gore
they played hard on Clinton fatigue, "I will restore honor and dignity to the White House")

there is rightfully plenty of Bush fatigue.

and the right will try and blend it in with your theme:

"Time for a change - no more Bush / Clintons !!! 1980- 2008
28 years is enough.
Vote for Change!!
Vote GOP!!!
Vote John McCain/ Tommy Thompson (YOU"RE FIRED)

Last edited:
Haha. I'm from the right? I'm voting Obama. If not him, Edwards . . . maybe Gore. I don't like Hillary, or any of the Republican candidates. I had hope for McCain, but he seems kind of weak now.

and when HRC gets the nomination

who will you vote for?

edit to add

Do you only want to vote for white males?

Last edited:
Since when is Obama white?

It has nothing to do with her being a female. I have no problem with that.

Who are you voting for? Why are you trying to paint me in a corner?

coemgen said:
Since when is Obama white?

It has nothing to do with her being a female. I have no problem with that.

Who are you voting for? Why are you trying to paint me in a corner?

sorry

not trying to paint you

just trying to figure out your selection process

Most people that support McCain (GOP heir-apparent) would not also have top-tiem Dems on their list

Why not consider Obama white?

if he can be considered Black

for he is 1/2 each, is he not?

and yes most everyone only sees him as Black, so I do not single you out here

I will add also,

I don't get how people call Bill
Richarson of N M, a Mexican.

With his last name and appearace I don't think anyone would ever check him for documents.

financeguy said:

Are you, or have you ever been a racist?

I try not to label

if you look in the Imus thread

I said he made racist remarks, I did say not he was racist.

Do I have racist thoughts?

Yes,
but I am trying to challenge them and let go of them.

I think I hold a lot less bigoted views than I did in the past.

There was a time when I believed I held no racist or bigoted views.

I never challenged why I disliked certain people or groups.

I thought I just had it figured out
and that people that did not see it my way were not very smart.

I would not vote for Condi because she is not very hot!

and by hot, I mean competent in performing her duties while serving as National Security Advisor and Secretary of State, she has been a complete failure!

financeguy said:

Why don't you support Condi?

Are you, or have you ever been a racist?

I don't support Condi because she made a terrible mistake on Iraq. It's got nothing to do with her being black. I came home from elementary school echoing racist remarks I'd heard in the playground. My parents told me this was wrong, and I listened.

Back
Top Bottom