Bush is a flip-flopper too - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-23-2004, 07:55 PM   #16
War Child

Local Time: 06:03 PM
Sharky and everyone else--please watch the documentary at www.kerryoniraq.com I'm not just talking about recent stuff here. But flip flop or not I'm not voting for Kerry because I don't think he can lead this country as well as the President. I'm sure you Kerry people feel the same in contrast.

Old 09-23-2004, 08:02 PM   #17
New Yorker

I'll do that Trabant if you read Bush's comments on Iraq today at his press conference. He has no idea what he's doing in Iraq.

"The first part of the question was how come we haven't found Zarqawi? We're looking for him. He hides."
Ah...well that explains why we can't find him. Thanks George!

"Talk to the leader. I agree, I'm not the expert on how the Iraqi people think, because I live in America where it's nice and safe and secure."
Which is why we're at the Orange Alert Level and afraid of terrorists hitting us before the election.

Bush is living in a make believe world.

Old 09-23-2004, 08:05 PM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by ThatGuy
Yes, but inspires you to do what?
He inspires me to sell my posessions on Ebay, so I might help the US economy (which doesn't need helping by the way), he inspires me to go to church so I might learn the right rules on which to judge people by, he inspires me to burn all my Cat Stevens albums, because any man who could become a Musilm, is a "possible" evildoer, and he inspires me to wish my dad was a very rich man, so I never have to work for, or earn an damn thing.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:06 PM   #19
Refugee

Local Time: 03:03 PM
Inspiring.
Old 09-23-2004, 10:16 PM   #20
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by sharky
I'll do that Trabant if you read Bush's comments on Iraq today at his press conference. He has no idea what he's doing in Iraq.

"The first part of the question was how come we haven't found Zarqawi? We're looking for him. He hides."
Ah...well that explains why we can't find him. Thanks George!

"Talk to the leader. I agree, I'm not the expert on how the Iraqi people think, because I live in America where it's nice and safe and secure."
Which is why we're at the Orange Alert Level and afraid of terrorists hitting us before the election.

Bush is living in a make believe world.
I actually did watch that press conference live. So I'd like to hear your comments on the doc. You can PM me if you want. I mean honestly--do you think the leader of the free world has " no idea what he is doing in Iraq?" It may not be what liberals want but he has a clear plan for what HE wants to accomplish there. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And are you saying that we Americans face the same peril that Iraqis do? Not even close. How many terrorist attacks on American soil have there been since 9/11? Do think that is because terrorists don't want to kill us anymore? No--its because we have tightened our security here at home and taken the fight to the terrorists--where they live, work, and plot to take American lives. We are on orange alert in places around the county because yes the election will be a high profile time in which terrorist would love to kill more of us. The orange alert will help assure that this doesn't happen. Statements like "Bush is living in a make believe world" are the usual general things that bush-bashers say--with no proof to back it up. And--by the way--its only a matter of time before we find out what spider hole that Zarqawi is hiding in.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:16 AM   #21
you are what you is

Local Time: 12:03 AM
all politicians are flip-floppers and rightfully so

it is ludicrous to state either Bush or Kerry has a higher tendency to flip-flop than the other

chances are that this election will be won by the campaign team that will be able to make up the ludricous statements though
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 09-24-2004, 03:23 AM   #22
Refugee

Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Local Time: 12:03 AM
Salome
You mean mr. bush is a flipflopper too and he dosn't stick to his statement of a "Crusade"?
Old 09-28-2004, 11:35 PM   #23
The Fly

Local Time: 11:03 PM
If you want to make the current American presidential race more exciting, visit www.michaelmoore.com and review why he isn't submitting “Fahrenheit 9/11” for consideration of an Oscar. Michael Moore has the right idea and only needs the necessary support to make his plan happen. I emailed him to give my support, I suggest all those who are unhappy with the current administration do the same.

I am a Canadian and my country did not go to war in Iraq, but this does not dismiss the impact President Bush’s policies have had on the world. The threat of terrorism has only gained strength since the start of the war; misguided reasons for entering the war have only solidified the belief of terrorists that western nations are consuming eastern cultures for profit. Halliburton was awarded a major contact in Iraq, generating billions of dollars in revenue from what has now been exposed as improper use of the funds given to the company by the American government to rebuild Iraq. Similarly, the contract of individual rights upheld in the constitutions of all true democracies has also been misused. The Iraqi people have not been given freedom; rather, they have only been given increased terror. The principle of liberty has been promised to the Iraqi people, but only in an illusionary sense. Change is needed.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:54 PM   #24
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:03 AM
Now you are just trolling, no double posts please.