Bush commutes Libby's prison sentence - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #481
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by struckpx


if you want to falsely accuse them, be my guest. i won't be apart of it.
How is it a false accusation?
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:06 PM   #482
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 485
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


How is it a false accusation?
show me where the bush administration has been found guilty of conspiracy?
__________________

__________________
struckpx is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #483
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by struckpx


show me where the bush administration has been found guilty of conspiracy?
ask libby. he knows
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #484
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 485
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


ask libby.
so they aren't guilty, are they.
__________________
struckpx is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #485
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by struckpx


show me where the bush administration has been found guilty of conspiracy?
Do you even understand the case?

Libby was commuted BY BUSH. Because he was COMMUTED, not pardoned, he DOES NOT HAVE TO SPEAK. If he did, he would have to testify that Cheney ordered the leak. But because he doesn't, Cheney gets off free.

The commutation is a cover-up of the crime, and they can't be found guilty because of the cover-up.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:12 PM   #486
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by struckpx


so they aren't guilty, are they.
of course they are. they know what they did. we know what they did. they have now, and always have considered themselves above the law. they are playing games to avoid being held accountable.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:15 PM   #487
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 485
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


of course they are. they know what they did. we know what they did. they have now, and always have considered themselves above the law. they are playing games to avoid being held accountable.
how do we know what they did?? are you 100% sure? its Washington. do you honestly believe everything you read or watch or hear? until something is done in court, they are innocent according to our constitution. libby is guilty.
__________________
struckpx is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:16 PM   #488
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by struckpx


how do we know what they did?? are you 100% sure? its Washington. do you honestly believe everything you read or watch or hear? until something is done in court, they are innocent according to our constitution. libby is guilty.
what is libby guilty of?
why did he do it?
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #489
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by struckpx


how do we know what they did?? are you 100% sure? its Washington. do you honestly believe everything you read or watch or hear? until something is done in court, they are innocent according to our constitution. libby is guilty.
That is absolute bullshit. Give me a break.

To say the court is always correct is bullshit. To say that the court is the only way to judge someone is bullshit.

What do you think cover-up means?
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 05:24 PM   #490
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 485
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


That is absolute bullshit. Give me a break.

To say the court is always correct is bullshit. To say that the court is the only way to judge someone is bullshit.

What do you think cover-up means?
So, to say that you are always correct is 100% right?
__________________
struckpx is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 05:26 PM   #491
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,641
Local Time: 04:10 AM
__________________
BVS is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 06:07 PM   #492
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,271
Local Time: 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26

But, I've heard the arguments in defense of the administration, all of them, in this thread. They're pathetic.
"When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong." -- Richard Dawkins
__________________
anitram is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #493
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by anitram


"When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong." -- Richard Dawkins
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #494
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 485
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by anitram


"When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong." -- Richard Dawkins
This quote does not apply here sadly.

You cannot jump to conclusions on evidence, most of which has been leaked by the opposing party's sources. If you guys want to start accusing people, fine. Pretty low class if you ask me. That is what elementary kids do. "Teacher, he took my pen." That is what you guys are doing.

I am waiting until some hard evidence comes out. Enough of the hear say.
__________________
struckpx is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 07:37 PM   #495
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,641
Local Time: 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by struckpx


This quote does not apply here sadly.

You cannot jump to conclusions on evidence, most of which has been leaked by the opposing party's sources. If you guys want to start accusing people, fine. Pretty low class if you ask me. That is what elementary kids do. "Teacher, he took my pen." That is what you guys are doing.

I am waiting until some hard evidence comes out. Enough of the hear say.
What exactly are you talking about here? You're not implying you think Libby is innocent now, are you?
__________________

__________________
BVS is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com