Bush brought up on Animal Cruelty Charges

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
capt.1062270954.topix_bush_txdl102.jpg

President Bush (news - web sites), along with first lady, Laura Bush, and members of the Waco Midway Little League Softball World Series (news - web sites) championship team, react as Bush accidentally drops his dog, Barney, Saturday, Aug. 30, 2003, at TSTC Airfield in Waco, Texas. Bush quickly scooped up the dog who was not injured. (AP Photo/Duane A. Laverty)

sorry, crusader this is not from the onion.

add

dogs to the list that includes prezels and segways that this President is not to be trusted alone with.

This site had some other photo which caused a bit of debate here a little while ago. I cant remember the picture now, only that the site seemed to not exist when I looked. :crack:

Poor dog, lol.

Ok...I don't even think he actually "dropped" the dog...it was more like the dog squirrmed out of his arms and fell :shrug:

Bono's American Wife said:
Ok...I don't even think he actually "dropped" the dog...it was more like the dog squirrmed out of his arms and fell :shrug:

Bullshit! :angry:

I saw the video clip. Bush THREW the dog to the ground. Did you see the shock and dismay on those little girl's faces? Yes, the dog is a victim, but so are the little girls. This evil man HAS TO BE STOPPED!

:wink:

It looks like he puked his dog up.

:hmm:

We all make mistakes though...one time, I dropped my fish on my dirty dorm floor and had to peel him up.

Okay, twice.

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom