Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greenbax

The Fly
What do you think of George W Bush.

I know he didn't win the election, but he's the President anyway.
I know he should'nt be anywhere near the Whitehouse.
Is he evil incarnate? Is he the true Devil?
Is he, as the leader of the free world, the answer to all our problems?
Does the 'w' stand for 'wanker' or 'wonderful'?
EVIL OR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what I think as an Englishman, but what are you're views.

THIS 'MAN' IS IN CHARGE OF ALL OUR FATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be offended but please be honest

ABEL, IT IS TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Up until about six months ago I thought he was handling himself quite well. Afghanistan was succesful by most accounts, and the tightening of "homeland security" was overdue.

BUT, his unwavering quest for invasion of Iraq is somewhat bizarre. Especially since the US won't release the info that they claim contradicts what the Iraqis are saying. If he has evidence on Iraq that is so threatening WHY NOT RELEASE IT? His popularity at home seems to be dropping daily and he doesn't seem to care. I don't get it any more...

bush is a complete wanker whom i have almost no respect for. he is the greatest threat to world security, and HE should be the one forced out of office (he stole it anyway) and his country should be disarmed. that said, all countries should be disarmed, at least by reducing their power.

uh, haha, ya, what i meant there at the end (i could just edit it, but nah) is that countries should all work towards reducing their arms to the minimum.

Cow of the Seas said:
bush is a complete wanker whom i have almost no respect for. he is the greatest threat to world security, and HE should be the one forced out of office (he stole it anyway) and his country should be disarmed. that said, all countries should be disarmed, at least by reducing their power.

I couldn't agree more.

Bush is so far from being liked in my book it's not even funny. I can't wait until he's out of office.

Angela

Cow of the Seas said:
bush is a complete wanker whom i have almost no respect for. he is the greatest threat to world security, and HE should be the one forced out of office (he stole it anyway) and his country should be disarmed.
i love you.

Don't many American presidents want a war with someone at some stage of their term?
I dont for one minute agree with the war with Iraq, but that has nothing to do with Bush being in power. It could be Clinton, or Mother Theresa pushing for this war and it wouldn't change that. It matters even less that he got to office with controversy in the election. Moot points as far as I'm concerned. Its a bad choice or decision to be making regarding the war or attack or whatever the media are calling it these days, but whether he is evil? I think there is something off in many people who have such an amount of power. Anyone with so much punch is going to make choices that many disagree with. It doesn't justify it. To gage his 'evilness' requires a comparison, a gauge to measure it against. He fits somewhere on the scale, but its relative. Imo.

I dunno.
Even w-
-a shitty economy
-leauges of anti spin doctors
-a judas here and there
- -The National Left Front
- Misguided angry Soccer Moms
-potheads and meallie-mouths
and other oppurtunististic protesters looking for their moment-

our beloved President still stands firm and tall, stoicly and majestically w a 60 per-cent approval rating thru it all.

thank u-:angry:

DB9

Last edited:
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
where about would you put me in your beautiful anti-civil-society list, diamond?
hiphop-
i see u are an indivualist.
i do not see u as a "meelie-mouth"

i would only need a half day w you to de-program you and then you would b on the road to recovery;)

thank u-

DB9

I hope this "beloved" President is gone in 2 years; I can barely stomach the sight of his mug shouting war slogans everywhere he goes all the while butchering the English language.

anitram said:
I hope this "beloved" President is gone in 2 years; I can barely stomach the sight of his mug shouting war slogans everywhere he goes

Amen.

I hope he loses the 2004 election big time-four years of him is bad enough, last thing I need is him being here for another four.

He just said a few minutes ago in his State of the Union address that he was gonna defend America in regards to the terrorists and all that.

God help us all.

Originally posted by anitram
all the while butchering the English language.

My dad keeps yelling at him because he keeps misprounouncing the word "nuclear".

And someone needs to tell him that "misunderestimated" is not a word. (He hasn't said that during his State of the Union address, but he has said that before)

Angela

I wanted to wait until after the State of the Union Address to reply. I love his budget proposal to help Africa. :D I thought his speech was very good, though I still don't agree with a lot of the domestic plans or going to war with Iraq.

Back
Top Bottom