Buddha Boy - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-27-2007, 06:05 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Diemen
That wasn't the issue, though, was it?

You asked at the beginning whether it was possible to survive for three years without food or water. The answer is no. Whether he's seeking spiritual enlightenment or not doesn't really enter the picture, the way I see it. Only that if he truly does go without food or water, he might get an answer sooner than expected.

From my extremely limited knowledge of Buddhism, the Dalai Lama is a reincarnation of himself. The search for the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama (Lama, not llama) does not begin until after his death. And then the monks search for a child that knows the possessions of the previous incarnate of the Dalai Lama.

But, that wasn't your original question nor was the Dali Lama or spiritual enlightment mentioned in the article at all.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:08 PM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24
Allas we will never know. heheh. What ticks me off is people walk past him in the video and sit's still and no movements. But to film him to see if he does eat, you cannot film that close and at night they put a screen around him, so we will not know what really happens.
Is this another internet video you've found?

Makes it more likely to be a scam, which, I already know it is. But if he truly is fasting (for spiritual enlightenment or whatever), he will be dead within a month. If he lives, it is a scam. There is your proof.