British Troops in Abuse Scandle Video Included

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess the Teenagers where throwing rocks and bottles at the Troops, so the troops ran at them. Caught a couple of kids and beat the hell out of them.

But in the video it doesn't show that, it only shows them getting beaten up and commentary of someone sounding sadistic and mocking them.:(

In the begining of the video it shows the teen's throwing stuff and then you see the british troops running at the crowd.

It's cool. It is kind of hard to see. There are some really quick cuts, such as before the troops start running into view there is one kid in the middle and you can see him about to throw something and then all of a sudden he completed the a throwing movement.

Yeah the picture quality is quite bad. Idon't really know what to make of this situation.

One thing though, I wish there was no war.:sad: Why can't the whole world just listen to 'One'.

I saw some coverage of this on CNN and it is quite disturbing. What makes a person crack to the point they do something like this? I can't even watch it, it's horrible.

Back
Top Bottom