Break Out Your Guns and Celebrate Your Tax Cuts: This Is America Y'All! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-09-2007, 09:04 AM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:27 PM
Wow. Harassing innocent kids, these Republicans have sunk to a new low. I didn't know that was possible. I'm so glad they're trying to keep unneeded government provided health insurance from going to those disgustingly wealthy families that make $45,000 a year.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #17
Refugee

Local Time: 07:27 PM
I live in Baltimore and work part time, at John Hopkins Hospital. You would be shock at the amount of patients, who are either under insured or have no health insurance, what so ever. John Hopkins will not turn away any patient, regardless of ability to pay. And do you think that for one second, Mr. Bush cares about these folks?

Mr. Bush says there are plenty of jobs. Right! Try supporting yourself and the kiddies, on what the Wal-Mart pays.

I want to see Mr. Bush live in Baltimore on what my husband and I earn per year.

All Mr. Bush cares about is "saving face." He took America into war and the occupation of another country.

Thank God he can not run again for the U.S. Presidency.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by A stor
I live in Baltimore and work part time, at John Hopkins Hospital. You would be shock at the amount of patients, who are either under insured or have no health insurance, what so ever. John Hopkins will not turn away any patient, regardless of ability to pay. And do you think that for one second, Mr. Bush cares about these folks?

Mr. Bush says there are plenty of jobs. Right! Try supporting yourself and the kiddies, on what the Wal-Mart pays.

I want to see Mr. Bush live in Baltimore on what my husband and I earn per year.

All Mr. Bush cares about is "saving face." He took America into war and the occupation of another country.

Thank God he can not run again for the U.S. Presidency.

That's wonderful about John Hopkins! What do they do in the case of an inability to pay? Do they do work out payments in small increments? I've heard about hospitals that do that, but I still don't think it's a proper solution.