Break from whatever, Part whatever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It might violate FAQ and possibly some other law.:wink: I was checking guidelines for some erotica publishers and I even violated their guidelines.:ohmy:

1) Nanotechnology. It's the new plastic.

2) Don't have one.

3) I don't want this to sound sexist, but I can't really think of anything. :reject:

4) Mark Hollis (Talk Talk) is quite haunting in "Spirit of Eden" and "Laughing Stock." Jónsi of Sigur Rós is, of course, haunting, as well. I can't say anything real earth-shattering here, but they just make for some great, emotive albums.

5) Some days I wish I went to art school. Other days, I think I'd be in poverty if I had.

6) That I'm more conservative than my stereotype.

7) Adding to #6, I can't answer this question in a completely non-theological sense. Romans 13:8-10 is how I live my life and what I use to advise others who ask me (although I'll phrase it in a non-theological sense ;) ).

8) I no longer believe that the opposite of love is hate. It's ambivalence.

9) A dog that looks a lot like this:

img3.jpg

10) No.

11) Sometimes, yes. It's an odd part of human nature.

12) No.

Melon

1. Internet, I really do think it can be a powerful tool in education and bringing people togeher.

2. I had a great illistrated version of Sleeping Beaty when I was a kid that I loved.

3. That they can wear their hearts and sexuality on their sleeves.

4. There are so many, here are a few:

Jeff Buckley, Sinead O Connor, Ryan Adams, Johnny Cash, Eddie Vedder, Damien Rice, Grant Lee Phillips...

5. Music at a much younger age...

6. I'm very non-confrontational in person. Also I came really close to going into the ministry.

7. I think most in here see what I "preach", and yes I practice what I preach...

8. Nice guys finish last.

9. When I buy my house, I will have a dog with a spiked collar named Elvis, he'll be my favorite...

10. Yes

11. I would have to say for the most part yes...

12. I'll like to be able to collect guitars, but can't afford it, I only have 4 right now. My collection is small but I like to collect artists models and antique mannequin pieces(although I had to sell most when I moved to Chicago:( )

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about stuff like this:

woodenarms.JPG

MannequinArticulated.jpg

I´ll answer number 4...

For me, the most compelling voice that truly evokes the emotions he is singing about is Frank Sinatra´s. He always said that the reason behind his credibility as a singer was because he´d been there and back and had lived all the things he was singing about. Somehow, a voice that understands that very feeling he sings about is simply all the understanding you need at certain moments.

Back
Top Bottom