|02-28-2005, 11:33 PM||#31|
Blue Crack Addict
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: In a frock in Western Australia
Local Time: 04:51 PM
1. Favorite book/author -- "Orbitsville" by Bob Shaw__________________
2. Favorite cartoon as a kid -- "Kimba"
3. Favorite cartoon as an adult -- none
4. If you could afford to live anywhere, where? -- France, Spain, England, Ireland, anywhere with access to the world.
5. Who would you be? -- some peaceful Budha dude sitting on the side of a mountain.
6. If your creative juices hadn't been drained by reality, what would you like to create? -- a nonfiction account of the Irish potato famine orphan girls transported to Australia in the 1850's.
7. What philosophy gets you through the day? --
8. Who do you find funny? -- my children
9. Your biggest strength? -- creative problem solving
10. Worst thing anyone could call you? -- a liar
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|