Break from Nothing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosSaint

Rock n' Roll Doggie
1. What is your favorite film decade and why?
2. What is your favorite play--drama, comedy or musical? (Edit:
May not have made that clear. What is favorite play,
regardless of genre?)
3. Who is your favorite nonsuperstar athlete (You may have
to tell us what sport:wink:)?
4. Do you eat mustard or ketchup (or both) on your hot dog?
5. If you could be born to another culture, what would it be?
6. What would cause more suicidal thoughts--listening to
opera or listening to country?
7. What subject did your favorite teacher teach?
8. Do you think mostly in images, words, sounds or other?
9. What astrological sign do you get along with most--whether
you are supposed to or not?
10. Besides U2, what musicians do you listen to the most?

Last edited:
1. What is your favorite film decade and why? 60s-early Bond, great hitchcock films, steve mcqueen was in the great escape, bullitt, etc.
2. What is your favorite play--drama, comedy or musical? musical
to tell us what sport)? He's a superstar among Cardinals fans but not really outside--Jim Edmonds-baseball-St. Louis Cardinals
4. Do you eat mustard or ketchup (or both) on your hot dog? NO ew
5. If you could be born to another culture, what would it be? German
opera or listening to country? :hmm: tough one...i like both in moderation...hate both in large doses...i guess opera.
7. What subject did your favorite teacher teach? German
8. Do you think mostly in images, words, sounds or other? Images and sounds
you are supposed to or not? :shrug:
10. Besides U2, what musicians do you listen to the most? John Mellencamp, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Who, The Police

thanks for the questions! :D

Probably the 1940s. Subtle and classy movies, for the most part.

regardless of genre?)

I haven't seen that many plays/musicals, but I really enjoy Phantom of the Opera.

to tell us what sport)?

I am not into sports, so I can't answer this one.

Ketchup.

Maybe Russian? I like the language, and the people are passionate and interesting.

Listening to country, definitely. Awful stuff.

History. :)

Words.

Probably Gemini. Most of my closest friends have been Geminis.

Bob Dylan, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Killers, and INXS.

The 80’s – it memorializes my college years.

2. What is your favorite play--drama, comedy or musical?

Evita (I trust that counts)

3. Who is your favorite nonsuperstar athlete)?

Rodney Peete (former USC Trojan)

Mustard (spicy, not the yellow vinegar stuff)

Hebrew

6. What would cause more suicidal thoughts--listening to opera or listening to country?

Country

Social Studies

Images

9. What astrological sign do you get along with most—whether you are supposed to or not?

No idea

Too many to list

the 1910's and 1920's, the beginning. Because there where a lot of experimentation and I love the theatrical, whimsical feeling of those short movies.

regardless of genre?)
Les Luthiers :up:

I don't pay attention to sports

both, and I like to add smashed chips too.

:hmm: the japanese, because of its art, or maybe in France, during the Art Noveau era :D

Country

Visual Comunication

Images, all my world revolves around images.

I don't know, I don't care about that :shrug:

Tool, A perfect Circle, the Smashing Pumpkins, Manu Chao, MetallicA, Nightwish...

Probably 70's because the debut of "Rocky"

regardless of genre?)
Chess

to tell us what sport)?
Shammond Willimas- UNC Basketball

Both

Ireland or Scotland, I love Braveheart and U2

Country

Math

Images

I dont know
Radiohead, Wilco, Doves, Hope of the States, Band of Horses, Pink Floyd, Flaming Lips, etc......

1-I guess it would be the 90's. When the mainstream had to get better to truly compete with the independents.
2-I dunno. Maybe West Side Story or The Music Man
3-Eduardo Najera (Denver Nuggets)
4-Mustard
5-Maybe Japanese culture, aside fron Anglo Europeans
6-Country
7-Civics
8-Music
9-Have no idea
10-Pearl Jam, I guess

:applaud: Thanks BonosSaint for this thread, I don't know if you saw my request for a thread of this type a few days back but I think we're long overdue for a breather around here. I'd actually drafted one of my own just in case, but this is way better--my questions were too hard!

Probably the '70s, which I'm sure is in reality based more on nostalgia than anything else--even though I was too young to see more than a few of the big ones at the time! I like it because of the (quintessentially '70s) schizophrenic mix of genre schlock and bloated, self-important blockbusters--Star Wars, blaxploitation, cult horror, Saturday Night Fever, Rocky--side-by-side with all these alienated, moody classics like Taxi Driver, All the President's Men, Apocalypse Now, Annie Hall, Kramer vs. Kramer and The Godfather. Some great things happening in German cinema at the time too, though I didn't become aware of those until much later.
2. What is your favorite play--drama, comedy or musical? I suppose Hamlet, just because it's the one play I never seem to tire of seeing new adaptations of. I really like a lot of Irish playwrights for some reason--Beckett, Synge, Wilde and Friel are probably my favorites there ("yolland" is a character in Friel's Translations, which I started using as on online name for ironic reasons when I was the lone Anglophone contributor to a now-defunct blog on minority-language politics a few years back--this will make total sense if you know that play, but isn't really interesting enough to bother explaining otherwise).
3. Who is your favorite nonsuperstar athlete (You may have to tell us what sport:wink:)?
Well to distance runners like me they *are*, or at least were, superstars--but since most people couldn't care less about distance running, I'll name two great marathoners I admire equally, Alberto Salazar and Paula Radcliffe.
4. Do you eat mustard or ketchup (or both) on your hot dog?We didn't have kosher hot dogs where I grew up so I've never developed the nostalgia for this food most Americans have, however when I do have one, it's always with the bitiest, grainiest mustard I can find, and maybe a dash of onions. Ketchup and pickle relish are abominations to be avoided, I feel.
5. If you could be born to another culture, what would it be?Greek, I guess. I'm biased there though, because my mother is Greek and also we went there for our honeymoon. Gorgeous country, incredibly vibrant people, very witty, true survivors.
6. What would cause more suicidal thoughts--listening to opera or listening to country?
Depends on whose opera or which country singers you're talking about! Most contemporary country music is not anything I'd survive being locked up in a room with for too long--on the other hand, I wouldn't recommend delving into Wagner if you're struggling with clinical depression, either.
American literature, which was taught by a wonderful woman (who I'm still in touch with) at the yeshiva I attended for my last two years of high school after we moved from Mississippi to Brooklyn. I had crushingly low self-esteem about my academic potential at the time because I'd just transferred from one of the most underfunded, noncompetitive school systems in the country to one of the most well-off, cutthroat ones--and it showed. More than any other, this teacher worked tirelessly to convince me that I could still be a great student, with the aid of lots of diligence from me (and even more patience from her) in order to make up lost ground. She also encouraged me to draw on the familiarity and love I already had for Southern literature as a starting point for many of my papers and projects, which for that time and place was a very unusual thing to do.
A mixture of images and words. I'm utterly hopeless when it comes to oral learning--it's pretty much in one ear and out the other for me if I can't see it. Except for music--I have a very long memory for melodies.

No idea. :reject: I'm not sure I could even name all 12 signs to be honest.
Tom Waits, Lou Reed/VU, Ali Farka Toure, Mississippi John Hurt and Prince.

Last edited:
1. Favorite film decade: The Seventies. :corn: The movies were different. They felt original. High school and college years so I got to see a lot of movies. Some of the ones Yolland mentioned: Taxi Driver, Annie Hall (my friend and I were extras: $25, a boxed lunch and getting directed by Woody Allen before he got creepy:up: good times.) Godfather I and II, McCabe and Mrs. Miller, Dog Day Afternoon, Last Tango in Paris, Scarecrow. Mean Streets, The Conversation, John Cassavetes films. The early days of the careers of so many talented writers, directors, actors. I think we lived in the movie theaters then. The early seventies were a great time to be young and living in New York. You saw everything. It was no big deal to run into Robert DeNiro at Subways.

2. Favorite play: Equus, Jesus Christ Superstar.

3. Favorite nonsuperstar athlete: Jesse Orosco (NY Mets) and
Dennis Bonvie (AHL)

4. Hot dog: Definitely mustard. The yellow, vinegary kind:wink:

5. Different culture: Russian--what wonderful arts

6. Suicidal thoughts: Definitely opera. Although listening to country makes me want to hurt other people.

7. Favorite teacher: taught Problems of Democracy.

8. Thoughts: Images and nonverbal sounds. The challenge then is to translate them into words. I'm not always successful. I soak up everything, but too much gets locked inside because I cannot always articulate the images and their dynamic. (Perversely, I learn best by oral teaching and listening to language. It's easy for me to translate back to images and sounds. And I have absolutely no talent for remembering long pieces of music.)

9. Astrological sign: I seem to get along best with Geminis,
Scorpios.

10. Other musicians: Neil Young, Stephen Stills, Pearl Jam,
Dylan and the Mamas and the Papas.

And, nope, Yolland. Didn't see your request. So you still have to post yours. I'm curious about your questions.

Last edited:
50's Movies like Rear Window were so cool
regardless of genre?)
Fame,Phantom Of The Opera,Les Miserables
to tell us what sport)?
Dont have any thats non.
Mustard
Russian,French or Italian
Country for sure!

Reading~~~I read some wonderful classics in the 7th&8th gradeand History
All of them
Leo,which my husband is.I think sometimes we could kill one another,but he is my soul-mate.:)
Oasis,Syd Barrett,Pink Floyd,Blur,Coldplay,and what ever else I fancy at the moment.:p

BonosSaint said:

i'm going to preface my post by saying that i'm going to offer more than one answer to many of these questions ... so, to begin, the 1970s as well as the early 1990s. the 1970s for the reasons that everyone has given, and this seemed to be the time when the director was king after the decline in the studio system in the late 1960s, that movies were seen as the products of auteurs and were to be taken seriously, and yet you had the rise of the blockbuster -- Jaws, Star Wars -- that reminded us that, yes, movies can be art, but they can also be dynamite entertainment and open our eyes to a more fantastical realm of imagination and wonder, and i don't think anyone has done the blockbuster better than Lucas and Spielberg at their peaks.

as for the early 1990s, this seemed to be a period when American independent cinema was growing in stature and cultural weight -- much of it a reaction to the grotesque studio films of the late 1980s -- and brought about the resurgence in art house cinemas as well as the explosion of film festivals in virtually every moderate-to-larged sized city in the country.

2. What is favorite play, regardless of genre?

well, i was certainly floored by Angels in America, and i've always liked how mind-bending Beckett can be at his best, but there's really no getting around Hamlet as perhaps the most important text in all of Western Literature. it's exploration of human psychology feels almost otherworldly. i fell in love with it in high school, used to memorize passages about it on my own, and the play has only deepened as i've gotten older.

hard to know what we mean by superstar ... everyone's heard of Michael Phelps, Ian Thorpe, and Greg Lougains, but i don't think they might qualify as superstars. from that group, i'd have to say Lougains because his life was so unbearably tragic in so many different ways, yet he's perservered, and i'll never forget getting to stay up late to watch the finals of the 10m platform in 1988 where he had to beat the 14 year old Chinese diver on the last dive and he did, proving that grace and experience can trump youth and talent.

spicy, fancy-pants mustard.

Scandinavia, probably Swedish or Danish.

the BF has introduced me to a world of actually good country music, and i like opera, so my suicidal thoughts would flow from the sadness of the music itslef, not being forced to listen to a particularly painful genre.

so, Opera.

English 365, Nabokov and Pynchon

images, then sounds.

9. What astrological sign do you get along with most--whether you are supposed to or not?

no clue. don't pay much attention.

too many to list, but these days am listening to lots of Arcade Fire, Brazilian Girls, Emmylou Harris, Talking Heads, The Flaming Lips, The Innocence Mission, and Joan Armatrading

1. What is your favorite film decade and why? late 70's/early 80's-
original Star Wars episodes, Indiana Jones, lots of comedies

regardless of genre?) comedy

to tell us what sport)? Not into spectator sports that much.

4. Do you eat mustard or ketchup (or both) on your hot dog? Don't eat hot dogs - have been a vegetarian for over half of my life.

5. If you could be born to another culture, what would it be? Italian or French

opera or listening to country? 100%, Definitely, without a doubt - country music.

7. What subject did your favorite teacher teach? Spanish.
8. Do you think mostly in images, words, sounds or other? Mostly images, but I know a lot of info (words, etc.) must be stored alphabetically.

you are supposed to or not? Aries & Gemini

10. Besides U2, what musicians do you listen to the most? Depends on what mood I'm in. Some are Green Day, Coldplay, Pink Floyd, Beatles, the Verve/ Richard Ashcroft, Bruce Springsteen, Jeff Buckley, Stones, Radiohead, The Who..........

1980s for Back to the Future. 1990s for so many great Leslie Neilsen/ZAZ films.

A lot of both.

Italian - strong cappuccino and good food.

I've never officially had a "suicidal thought" from listening to either, but if I had to pick one, I'd say country. It's meant to be depressing.

History.

Images.

Lately, a lot of Counting Crows.

60s. hmm.

regardless of genre?)
Not a big fan of plays, per se. Dont mind a spot of stage production, but plays are like root canals with no happy gas.

My sister. She plays everything exceptionally well. KO cricket, AFL, soccer, touch footy...etc

I have to confess I dont know what ketchup is. But I dont eat hotdogs, so it's irrelevant :wink:

Dark Ages England

Country.

Art.

Images

I dont know star signs. :huh:

Anything. Anyone. I dont listen to U2 at the moment :wink:

I think this one. There are exceptions for other eras, like Kubrick and Hitchcock--but if you explore below the surface of the mainstream fluff, I think it's overwhelmingly better today.

regardless of genre?)

I was amazed with the production of "The Lion King" in London a few years ago. It was pure magic.

Canada Post mail carriers. I envy their endurance.

Both, but ketchup is king. If I had a band, "Ketchup Intravenous" just might be the first single.

Japanese...or some kind of aboriginal culture.

Elements of both, but bad country is really bad.

"Current Events" in elementary school.

Words and sounds.

I'm not sure!

Radiohead, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Neil Young....and a whole bunch of other, mostly quirky, artists.

probably the old style movies like From Here To Eternity

ashamed to say I've only seen a few so I'll say Lion King, I saw it for my birthday a few years ago and I loved it

to tell us what sport)?

Jason Varitek-baseball

blech :wink:

old days-Egyptian, I want to be Cleopatra. Modern day- any place where women rule :D

Opera. I like country like Tim McGraw or old style country like Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette,Hank Williams, Johnny Cash

English

images

for the most part, but not always, fellow Virgos- they understand

Bruce

Holiday break from nothing

Would you rather be rich, a genius, perfectly healthy, or in a blissfully happy relationship? (you have to pick just one)

If you could look like one famous person who would you pick and why?

What's the biggest mistake you've made so far this year? What's the best thing you've done?

What is the last thing you took a photo of?

What's your worst habit?

Who is the most genuinely nice person you know?

What's more important to you, self-respect or respect for others?

What is the key to healthy self-esteem?

How many articles of pink clothing do you own, if any? Describe.

Do you consider yourself an idealist, a realist, or a cynic?

What was your first boyfriend/girlfriend's name and what did they look like?

What is your favorite sports team? What athlete do you admire the most?

What's the last book you read?

How many pairs of jeans do you own? Shoes?

If someone gave you a check right now for $1000 what would you do with it?

What's the wallpaper on your cellphone?

What is sexy to you?

What are your three best/worst qualities?

Would you rather be rich, a genius, perfectly healthy, or in a blissfully happy relationship? (you have to pick just one)
I would opt for genius

No use emulating others

What's the biggest mistake you've made so far this year? What's the best thing you've done?
Practical exams stereonet - practical exams metamorphism section

The Ocean

What's your worst habit?
Deliberately remaining cold

Mike Hall

Self-respect

Self-respect

None whatsoever

Probably a bit of all three on a variety of issues

Maria, brunette, slight, Greek

None of the above

Book on Volcanology

2 pairs jeans, 3 pairs shoes

spend it at auction, then resell those items

Doesn't do wallpapers

What is sexy to you?
Slender, curved, feminine

Cold, calculating and meticulous

1. I'd rather be in a blissfully happy relationship that would make
all the other things less important.

2. Vanessa Redgrave because she is absolutely incandescent
and Michelle Phillips circa Mamas and the Papas, that
brief period.

3. Biggest mistake--getting into two riproaring arguments
with my father over stuff that does not matter. Spending too
much money. Best thing--reevaluating myself, cutting loose
most of the definitions I've had of myself, trying to look at
things without preconceived notions. Having less opinions.

4. I don't own a camera, so I guess the last time somebody
handed me a camera to take a picture of them.

5. Worst habit--too much sleep, detachment.

6. Genuinely nice peopel--I am fortunate to be surrounded by
genuinely nice people. My parents, my brother, my sister,
my best friend, some coworkers, Mrs. S. If you aren't nice,
you don't stay an important part of my life for very long,
allowing always for the occasional transgressions.

7. Self-respect is more important to me. But I've found
that has often led to respect for others.

8. I think one of the keys to self-esteem is to never allow
other people to define you.

9. Pink clothing. None. Unless you count laundry mishaps
and one cap I was given free.

10. Fluctuating realist, cynic, idealist. But I keep my idealism
carefully hidden.

11. First boyfriend--would rather not recall.

12. Favorite sports teams--NY Mets, AHL Penguins.
Favorite players--past: Jesse Orosco, Steve Howe.
Current: Dennis Bonvie of the Penguins.

13. Last book: Currently reading Michener's Space.

14. Two pairs of jeans. 4 pairs of shoes.

15. $1000. Music and books. And really good concert seats.

16. Don't own a cellphone.

17. What is sexy--physical presence, aquiline noses, broad
shoulders, humor, attitude.

18. Three worst, three best qualities
Worst: detachment, shyness, unwillingness to pursue
something that does not come easy to me.
Best: Humor, patience, irreverence.

* Genius... so i can get everything else :tongue:

* hmmm... I don't know.. maybe someone like Liv Tyler

*Biggest mistake... arguing with an ex... things got pretty nasty.
* Best Thing: Publishing my first book :D :D

* My Boyfriend and I during the Lapiz de Acero Awards :love:

What's your worst habit?
* Biting my nails

* My sister, she holds the truth in her mouth

* If I respect myself, I can respect others. One thing can't be possible without the other one.

* being honest with your own habilities and faults

* My stripped stockings (black and pink)

* Idealist

* :huh: his name is Andrés, he was tall, white, with black hair

What is your favorite sports team?
What athlete do you admire the most?
*none

* The Biography of Egon Schiele

* 4 pairs of jeans, 5 pairs of shoes

*I would save a part, and would spend the rest in art supplies, art books and music.

* don't have a cellphone

What is sexy to you?
*artistic talent. wide shoulders, good attitude

*worst: stubborn, shyness, depresive.
* best: creative, willing to help others, excentric.

Ummmmm 70s, lots of interesting stuff from that decade

regardless of genre?)
Oedipus Rex - Sophocles

to tell us what sport)?
Don't really have one

Both, yuuuuuuuuuum :drool:

German :hyper:

Country, it's heinous :crazy:

English

Images and sounds

No idea!

Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Queen, Janis Joplin, You Am I

:D

Next one:

Perfectly healthy I guess

Not sure...........

- I can't remember :crazy:
- Been nice to my friends I spose

A cat that lives down the road, so cute!

What's your worst habit?
Biting my nails

Ummmmm no idea!

Self-respect

Knowing what you are and what you aren't and being comfortable with that

One - pair of undies :lol:

Bit of all three

Kerry - he had reddish hair

-The All Blacks (NZ rugby team)
-I don't admire any athletes

Winter Time: Memoirs of a German Sinto who Survived Auschwitz

-Jeans: four
-Shoes: ten

Put some away as savings, buy a bomber jacket and some food :hyper:

Picture of Bon Scott

What is sexy to you?
Sense of humour, dark hair :wink:, rocker types

-best: Friendly, loyal, funny
-worst: stubborn, bad temper when provoked

-blissfully happy relationship

-michael jackson, why indeed. i need to know.

-mistake: um..not joining the nrma prior to needing them? best thing: booking an overseas holiday

-jesus, my ficus

What's your worst habit?
-getting the shits with others' faults

-my nan

-respect for others

-truthful opinion of self, not being vain. there are so many ways to be full of yourself, it is better to be aware of what truth is when it involves the self.

-one pink shirt with 'nice puppies' written on it. oh, and a pink bra which looks like a watermelon :shifty:

-cynic, probably.

-john :lol: he was skinny and well,...poor chap. i think he went to jail after school. :hmm:

-the sydney swans :drool: i dont really admire athletes, though. rather the contrary. they annoy me.

-girl, interrupted

-jeans: approx 4? shoes: a lot :huh:

-pay off my mum's vet bill

-a photo of the kids

What is sexy to you?
-hugh jackman's arms on IWB's mum's computer :drool:

best:
art
humour?
compassion

worst:
impatience
art lol
intolerance

Well relationship is hopeless, so by process of elimination -normally I would say perfectly healthy but right now I'd have to say rich, it would get me out of the bad situation I'm in and improve most aspects of my life. I'm not all that into money but just for that reason..

I'd shoot for the moon and say Halle Berry-no why really necessary. Gorgeous face, perfect body

So far most of my mistakes were last year but there's still plenty of time. I'd say maybe crawling back into my shell and repeating negative patterns. Best thing was going to Memphis

What is the last thing you took a photo of? azaleas

What's your worst habit? putting myself down/nail biting (which I had stopped until recently :( )

Who is the most genuinely nice person you know? A male friend who is so understanding, sensitive, and kind that I sometimes forget he's a man :wink:

What's more important to you, self-respect or respect for others?I have to be able to live with myself before I can even deal with others so maybe it's self-respect

What is the key to healthy self-esteem? In my opinion it's the way you are raised, if that doesn't give you healthy self-esteem it's extremely difficult to do it on your own

How many articles of pink clothing do you own, if any? Describe. I went on pink kick last summer for some reason- have a few pink tops, a pair of pink shorts, pink beach sandals and coverup, pink pants, pink tweed blazer and a small pink purse. Good God, hopefully that's all

Do you consider yourself an idealist, a realist, or a cynic? Used to be an idealist, now I'm slightly cynical

What was your first boyfriend/girlfriend's name and what did they look like? Austin, he had blue eyes and jet black hair. He moved away and I was heartbroken-but it was only 2nd grade :wink:

What is your favorite sports team? Red Sox What athlete do you admire the most? Tedi Bruschi

What's the last book you read? Dispatches From the Edge by Anderson Cooper

How many pairs of jeans do you own? Shoes? Jeans, I estimate 6 Shoes, estimate 15 or 15-20. Comfortable shoes, I can't wear heels and they make me gigantic anyway

If someone gave you a check right now for $1000 what would you do with it? Ideally pay off some of my credit card debt but the way I feel right now, buy a one way ticket to some place like Hawaii

What's the wallpaper on your cellphone? my dog

What is sexy to you? humility, good sense of humor, intelligence, kindness, sensitivity, being expressive about emotions, having a lovely collarbone/neck area-for some reason that drives me insane

best- being humble, being sensitive, being stronger than I think

worst - my feelings are too easily hurt, I let the past/other people hurt me too much, don't have enough self-esteem/self-confidence, all that

Last edited:
-Happy relationship definitely.

-Natalie Portman I guess, cos then I'd be hot. :p

-Biggset mistake. Repeating mistakes, trying to talk to someone who can't be talked to. Thinking once again that I can somehow control a situation, thinking once again that somehow me confronting a person would result in anything but me getting hurt. What a fucking mistake.
-Best thing...doing something I needed to do for myself that I'd avoided for stupid reasons.

-Me and my friend.

What's your worst habit?
-Overanalyzing, or being a smartass.

-A friend of mine I met this year.

-Respect for others is something I practice more but I dunno if that's necessarily good.

-I have no clue, but I'd like to have a clue.

5 or 6. A few shirts, a tank top, a cami, oh and some underwear most likely.

-Realist borderline cynic

-Hayes, he had a wafro, enough said.

-Ohio State Buckeyes I suppose. I admire Roger Federer because he just rocks.

-Reread the last Harry Potter book for no apparent reason.

-2 jeans, 3 pairs of shoes. I'd get a wardrobe but I currently have -$17.

-Put it in the bank. I should buy myself some fucking clothes but spending money makes me feel guilty.

-A drop of water falling off a leaf or something.

What is sexy to you?
-Good cheekbone structure. I swear it's the key to sexiness. Blue eyes, dark hair. Oh and confidence personality blah blah blah.

Best
-like to think I'm a good friend
-commit to and work hard at whatever I set out to do
-ability to function on little to no sleep? i dunno I'm running out
Worst
-Thinking too much, then truly hating myself for my thought process
-I get the feeling I get trapped in self-pity when I shouldn't be
-overdoing sarcasm to the point where i'm scared I come off as bitter...and I don't want to

--------

-dunno, I'm not as knowledgable as I should be about the history of film etc

-Dunno I am so ignorant, I liked the Chicago movie. yep I'm ignorant

to tell us what sport)?
-Well I enjoyed watching that Safina girl beat Sharapova today (tennis), so she gets to be my new favorite.

-No hot dogs if I can avoid it, otherwise both

-I dunno Australian?

-It would depend, but as I can name a lot of country that I love (not on the radio), I'll say opera.

Political Science

Words and emotions also...

-No clue

-Aimee Mann, Velvet Underground, Beth Orton, Flaming Lips, Aimee Mann, Beatles, Van Morrison, RHCP/John Frusciante, Aimee Mann, Aimee Mann, etc...........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom