Bra Check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Honor said:

So...... she is upset that someone placed a hand on the back of her sweater??

You've missed the point by a mile. The point is, is that they are adults and shouldn't be subjected to underwear checks. It should be an innocent until proven guilty policy and this is not.

Now I agree it's not worth a 9 million dollar lawsuit, but once again that's the lawyers fault.

Jennifer Garner needs to grow up and be more mature too...she calls hers biscuts...

I'm not even going to bother..wait yes I am ( :crazy: ) You miss the point for honor, it might seem "silly " to you but it is about serious issues when/if you stop to think about it. Sexism being one of them..such as comments like "if she had anything worth looking at" Hey guess what, I'm sure I certainly wouldn't in your eyes but I might stun you ever so slightly w/ my intellect ;) - watch out

I don't "want" to get offended by things, it just so happens a story like this does, as do multiple opportunities around every corner in FYM. You never know what the next post in your thread could bring :happy:

Last edited:
Everyone, please keep a respectful tone in your posts. Lets not try to offend people by using overtly provocative language either, please.

Ant.

I understand what you mean, Mrs. Springsteen.

However, it seems that my point was missed as well. Believe it or not, I understand perfectly well BVS et al. positions on the subject. But I may not have presented my point properly, and maybe that's because I don't know how to yet.

Either way...

I will concede to not challenging so much. Until I can find a way to clearly point out what I feel, I suppose all it will do is stir the pot. and believe it or not, that is not my intention, either.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
good if she wins and gives 70% of the sum to victims of rape.

Yeah what is she planning to do with all that money if she wins? Some of the huge sums of moeny these people win in such lawsuits anazes me. :sigh:

Carek1230 said:
Yeah what is she planning to do with all that money if she wins? Some of the huge sums of moeny these people win in such lawsuits anazes me. :sigh:

While many people think lawsuits are a lottery, few actually collect the huge sums that make the headlines. A case is often settled for a fraction of the award in exchange for a defendant giving up appeal rights.

Then, the attorney steps in and takes 30-50% of the award. Class action cases are worse in that the awards are structured in favor of the attorneys.

Carek1230 said:

The amount of money it takes to even get a suit to trial might amaze you even more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom