Bonoman, U2Bama, Diamond, Lemonite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FizzingWhizzbees said:
:wave:
Hi 80s :)
Not sure if you'll remember me (and if you do, it's likely to be as "that freaking liberal" or something ;)) but it's good to see you back here!

Hi, I remember you! And no, they're not negative feelings either. We disagreed on most things political, but I had no hard feelings at all. It's good to hear from ya again!

By the way, my title wasn't meant as a slight to anyone, just posted the 4 names I remember the most.

By the way, gabrielvox, the feelings are mutual. I haven't missed you any more than you've missed me.

Thanks, Diamond and Angela Harlem. Good to see yall! Last night, I jsut thought "Hmmm, I wonder what the folks at Interference are up to", and so I came here and had this weird urge to say hello!

Welcome back!! It's good to see some "old" members rejoining the utter madness that is interference. I also did it myself but i must warn you for the truly overwhelming but fantastic feeling of nostalgia that will take over your mind an body :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Vorsprung said:
Welcome back!! It's good to see some "old" members rejoining the utter madness that is interference. I also did it myself but i must warn you for the truly overwhelming but fantastic feeling of nostalgia that will take over your mind an body :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Hi Vorsprung, thanks for the welcome. Yeah, it got a little too much for me, and that's why I left. I'll be posting every once in a while, but not a whole lot. I certainly won't be arguing politics anymore. That got me nowhere. I have had so much peace since I stopped doing that. Ya'll know how I feel about issues, and I know how others feel.

Thanks for the welcome, Lilly. If I remember correctly, we didn't start out on friendly terms, but we wound up liking each other. At least I think you liked me. I liked you.

Hi verte76, nice to meet ya!

What a refreshing blast from the past! Welcome back, my good friend, to the show that never ends. I've lamented several times over the peaceful atmoshpere that used to allow all of us to debate issues in here, and I never forget the presence of folks like you, bonovista, crzy4bono, et al. I hope to see you around here more!

~U2Alabama

80sU2isBest said:
Thanks for the welcome, Lilly. If I remember correctly, we didn't start out on friendly terms, but we wound up liking each other. At least I think you liked me. I liked you.

yes, we've butted heads once or twice in here. but we've got that whole mutual respect thing down. cool that you're back.

Mr 80's
Just get back to posting.
This place is wrought w rigidity and simplemindedness:angry:

Your voice of clarity and reason is needed like a glass of water in the desert:up:

thank u-

Diamond

80sU2isBest said:
Hello Melon! wassup buddy?

I knew you'd return. :sexywink:

Much has changed with me. New location. Grad school. New dreams. Different philosophy.

But I'm still as difficult as ever. :tongue:

So what's new yourself?

Melon

Back
Top Bottom