Bono/U2 are in league with Satan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think there's a thread about this in TGIS

But Kirk Cameron gives it high praise, you can't get much better than that. If he agrees it must be true.

"They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll' is jaw-dropping. If you love any of the artists featured on this box, you can't afford not to watch the videos!"
-Kirk Cameron

All of this boils down to control. They attack U2 especially, because U2 does not bow down to the evangelical establishment, unlike Kirk Cameron who pretty much sucks up to them every chance he gets.

I'm sure if Bono and Jerry Falwell suddenly became best of buds--with no other change in behavior--they would suddenly be lauding U2 as a Christian band.

Melon

This was so understated, twisted, Quotes were pulled from here and there and were not finished. I read things were most of those quotes came from and if they finished them they would see it was completely opposite from what they were trying to convey here. It just makes me :rant: Someone who just became a fan can look at this a say wow they are right, the are devil worshippers without seeing or knowing their history. You've got to know the whole story!

Thing is, you are never presented with the whole story...all you can do is go on as much information you think is relevant to an issue and make a decision on what you believe or what action you will take.

Information is power. The church used to hold all the power until Bibles were printed for the masses.

Many church leaders' power lies in telling you that using your brain is satanic in case you make the wrong choice because you can't be trusted to make the right one.

If too many people make the wrong choice, the church loses power (along with donations)...damn, here I go mixing up culture and econmonics again... :wink:

melon said:
All of this boils down to control...

I'm sure if Bono and Jerry Falwell suddenly became best of buds--with no other change in behavior--they would suddenly be lauding U2 as a Christian band.

Melon

Agreed. But, I think MONEY is a huge part of it too. These people are making a lot of money from these videos that are obviously twisted lies. I wonder how Pastor Jow Schimmel would feel if somebody put a spotlight on portions of his life and then began lying about his reputation in order to make money.

Interesting, the U2 video blasted U2s version of Helter Skelter - said nothing about U2s preface to the song about it being a Beatles song & they're stealing it back. McCartney sang this at the Grammys. Will McCartney be added to the list now? - This song is a piece of art. Who would believe that U2 would ever endorse Charles Manson's actions? And what kind of person calling themself "Pastor" would take advantage of these gullable people and sell them lies. OK- my two cents for the day :rant:

AliEnvy said:
Thing is, you are never presented with the whole story...all you can do is go on as much information you think is relevant to an issue and make a decision on what you believe or what action you will take.

Information is power. The church used to hold all the power until Bibles were printed for the masses.

Many church leaders' power lies in telling you that using your brain is satanic in case you make the wrong choice because you can't be trusted to make the right one.

If too many people make the wrong choice, the church loses power (along with donations)...damn, here I go mixing up culture and econmonics again... :wink:

I think you are on the righ track here.

People have spiritual questions and often look to the "quick fix" of a book or video to find their answer.

The industry that spits out these spiritual help books is no different that the diet book industry. It may not provide the right answer, but the reader may feel better about the situation.

The result for the publishers is clear - $$$

:lmao: /Wielding/ an upside down cross! Standing with the sons of Cain! Oh, no! They sung a Rolling Stones song! Assuming the role of Lucifer! MacPhisto!
Oh, man, this is just...:lmao:

Are you sure this isn't something out of Comedy Central?:shifty:

Double Post:
Okay. Can't stop laughing. Ironically, isn't AntiChrist his nickname amongst his family? So his family got it right? :lmao: Oh, man, did I ever need cheering up. That did it.

I remember someone mentioning something about stuff like this. :hmm:

Oh, now I remember! It was that Jesus guy!

"If you grow a healthy tree, you'll pick healthy fruit. If you grow a diseased tree, you'll pick worm-eaten fruit. The fruit tells you about the tree.

"You have minds like a snake pit! How do you suppose what you say is worth anything when you are so foul-minded? It's your heart, not the dictionary, that gives meaning to your words. A good person produces good deeds and words season after season. An evil person is a blight on the orchard. Let me tell you something: Every one of these careless words is going to come back to haunt you. There will be a time of Reckoning. Words are powerful; take them seriously. Words can be your salvation. Words can also be your damnation."

This full length video series contains 10 hours of eye-popping rare and some never before seen footage that will leave you picking your jaw off the ground, as you see hundreds of artists, being used by Satan to destroy many lives. Come behind the scenes with us as we expose the deceptive agendas of many of yesterday and today’s secular artists, such as: Elvis, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, U2, Creed, Madonna, Britney Spears, DMX, Tupac, Tori Amos and many more.

It’s time to remove the blinders - guard yourself and those you love from one of Satan’s most powerful tools!

well,

we all knew that Britney was the anti-christ.

Well it IS possible that Scott Stapp is being used by Satan to destroy many lives-especially in light of the sex video with Kid Rock. Just the thought of that destroys my life.

:lmao: omg! that was awesome!

i loved the surfer dude narration. it really added some gravity to the fact that U2 are indeed pawns of satan. :giggle:

\m/

Atleast the narrator sounds like Bill from Bill and Ted

so he's now I know he's not dead

:yikes: That was the funniest thing i've seen in ages. The narrator sounded like a fool and spouted utter trash!

And Christians wonder why some people don't take them seriously. I'm not trying to sound ignorant there but around my area, a lot of people make fun of the Foot-washing Christians and "yer a sinner if you do anything fun" types.

If they eased up a bit, it would paint a better picture for them and their religion

Does anyone but me think the whole thing is just a huge joke and the creators are laughing all the way to the bank?

I kind of hope that's true. Because if these people seriously believe the crap they are spouting, I weep for humanity.

ooh I love this website thanks for making my day! :happy:

I love how the guy quotes Bono's ironic smartass comments in this sincere voice like he's just exposed the man for who he is.

The only thing that worries me is that he botched some of the lyrics and used a few bad ones...we wouldn't want the public thinking U2 have shit lyrics. :no:

Bono's shades said:
Does anyone but me think the whole thing is just a huge joke and the creators are laughing all the way to the bank?

I kind of hope that's true. Because if these people seriously believe the crap they are spouting, I weep for humanity.

Sadly, I think this fool is serious! Check out all the seminars this pastor Joe Schimmel puts on http://abide-in-truth-events.cephasministry.com/fight_the_good_fight.html

The thing is, these extremists believe they have it all figured out, but they couldn't be further from the truth :laugh:

:lmao: Oh that was funny:lol:

Apparently "Schimmel" means "mould" in dutch!

With all the evils going on already on planet earth he puts this extraodinary energy and money into baggin' out our beloved U2 and other notable artists.

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest in his a***hole and hope his chooks turn into emu's and kick his dunny down!"

:grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom