Bloomberg leaves the Republican Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2861U2 said:
He is anti-war, so he would split the anti-war vote with Hillary, hopefully propelling the Republican nominee to victory.

I don't know where you got this information.

Both Bloomberg and Clinton are pro-war.

Well, Bloomberg supported the war at first, then when he was running for re-election he tried to distance himself from Bush. When asked if he thought the President lied about Iraq, he said he had no idea and he has said that the American people want a resolution to this.

So, you're right, he isnt exactly a "pull out right now!" guy, but I dont think his position would attract a lot of Republicans.

2861U2 said:
Well, Bloomberg supported the war at first, then when he was running for re-election he tried to distance himself from Bush. When asked if he thought the President lied about Iraq, he said he had no idea and he has said that the American people want a resolution to this.

So, you're right, he isnt exactly a "pull out right now!" guy, but I dont think his position would attract a lot of Republicans.

Why, Republicans don't like someone who admits the American people want a resolution?

If that's true, you all are a sad bunch.

2861U2 is right on this, I think he is a better judge on how Republicans and conservatives will vote

than the left leaning people that are disagreeing with him

I said all along that Bloomberg would help the GOP 2008 prospects

Back
Top Bottom