Bill Maher Sorry the Assassination Attempt on Dick Cheney Failed - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Old 03-04-2007, 06:23 PM   #16
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 01:30 PM
Originally posted by MrPryck2U
This is so bogus. Maher never says that he was disappointed that the assasination plot falied. All he says is that if Cheney were dead/no longer in power than less people would be dead as a result.
I watched the show, and that's exactly what he said, and was referring to Huffington's blog/website.

I still enjoy Maher

Old 03-05-2007, 03:15 AM   #17
Location: There ain't no place I'd rather be, baby won't you carry me back to Tennessee
Local Time: 09:30 PM
This thread is yanking me chain-ee,
Bill Maher is righteous prickster, see.
When a politician dies of any party,
The people are more free.

Stand up to rock stars!
Old 03-05-2007, 11:57 AM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 02:30 PM
I think Bill Maher is a dork, but this criticism of him is wildly inaccurate. He never said this stuff!

I think it's being drummed up by Republicans to distract from the stuff Ann Coulter said last Friday about Edwards.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:17 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 02:30 PM
let the Lord's work be done!

They need to stop "aborting" God's will

Blood Clot Found in Vice President Dick Cheney's Leg

Monday , March 05, 2007

Doctors found a blood clot in Dick Cheney's left lower leg on Monday and have put the vice president on blood thinning medication to be taken for several months.

Cheney visited his doctor's office at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates in the afternoon following mild calf discomfort, said spokeswoman Lea Ann McBride.

Cheney, 66, has previously been treated for a heart condition and has a pacemaker to regulate any irregular heartbeat. His annual physical in July showed his overall heart condition was stable. At the time, an electrocardiogram was also taken to check on repaired aneurysms on the back of his knees that were repaired through surgery in 2005.

Cheney has had four attacks; the first in 1978, when he was 37, and the fourth on Nov. 22, 2000, after the election that made George W. Bush president.

Cheney has been traveling a lot and air flight is frequently blamed for blood clots. He recently returned from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Monday's ultrasound revealed a deep venous thrombosis or DVT. The vice president was not admitted to the hospital and has since returned to the White House to resume his schedule, McBride said.

"He'll maintain his regular schedule," McBride said. "He feels fine."