Bikini Waxes For Tweens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'd like to place my vote in the "shaving is better" category, if we were voting.

:shifty:

Better than what?

I would never shave down there. Waxing all the way.

MaxFisher said:

and that's the real issue. you blame the system for someone's inability to say "no". I say ownership of one's life allows us to transcend.

if I waste my day watching television, I don't blame capitalism for providing me with the television. I blame myself for not getting off my ass.

and that's what we want you to think.

we have less power than we think, and people work hard every day to take away that power.

Better than what?

I would never shave down there. Waxing all the way.

No kidding. Shaving...it can be done, but only in eh...certain directions and it takes quite a while for the skin to get used to it, so to speak. Some people can never shave b/c the irritation is insane. It's not the same as legs and arm pits, not at all!

I think it's fine for little girls to go and have their nails done, hair done, even mini facials, but this is absolutely ridiculous. I think the microdermabrasion could even be harmful, as the skin is so much younger and hasn't even really had any exposure to harmful skincare yet. Hopefully. :huh:
My thoughts exactly. Hair styling, nail polishing, a little skin lotion, fine. Maybe a bit much, but it can't hurt. But microdermabrasion at twelve years old?! What next, Baby Botox?! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom