Bible: James 1,22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately, we often promote it poorly. And in many cases, the promotion is dismissed as judgment.

Faith should be lived, and if necessary, spoken.

nbcrusader said:
Unfortunately, we often promote it poorly. And in many cases, the promotion is dismissed as judgment.

Faith should be lived, and if necessary, spoken.

:yes: :up:

FizzingWhizzbees said:

:up: I think perhaps that was the point hiphop made with his first post in this thread. Not really knowing much about Christianity I'm probably not qualified to comment on this, but to me at least the verses hiphop quoted would contradict the "all you have to do is believe in god and you'll go to heaven" line.

Something I think is interesting to think about: what would someone's actions look like if they didn't just believe in God, but actually believed God?

The verse from Matthew that was posted earlier reminded me of someone from the conservative christians who called Bono a wolf in sheeps clothing because he helped the world's poor, who he went to claim were paying for their sins by living in poverty with AIDS. when will we take the stranger in like it says in print right there? when will the world reach out and see the importance of their actions?

Back
Top Bottom