Before the Stars Left their Stripes Behind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macfistowannabe said:
Hollywood Idiots (n)
1. Low IQ backstabbers, especially those who fly half way around the world to attack their own country.
2. Richard Gere
3. Cher
4. Sheryl Crow
5. Johnny Depp
6. etc.

Wow, three of those people don't even live in Hollywood, one has absolutely nothing to do with Hollywood...and you are attacking their IQ's?

Sorry but you are beginning to sound like a right wing mouthpiece, i.e. Rush. They attack vague targets so they don't have to speak in facts, bitch without offering solutions, and generalize everything they don't agree with.

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 12:19 p.m. ET Dec. 14, 2005

Viggo Mortensen isn’t backing off his stinging critique of George Bush.

The “Lord of the Rings” hottie took some heat for criticizing the president’s policies lately, and in a recent interview, Mortensen is unrepentant.

“I’m not anti-Bush; I’m anti-Bush behavior,” Mortensen told Progressive magazine. “In other words, I’m against cheating, greed, cruelty, racism, imperialism, religious fundamentalism, treason, and the seemingly limitless capacity for hypocrisy shown by Bush and his administration.”

Mortensen also blasted the administration’s handling of Hurricane Katrina and discussed why he supported anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan, who has protested the war in Iraq since her son was killed there. “Cindy Sheehan and how badly Katrina was bungled are two shots to the heart,” he said. “I hope the beast does fall down soon."

Back
Top Bottom