"Badgeman" - assassin in the Grassy Knoll - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #46
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:08 PM
In other words what? Your premise at the start of this thread is that there was a shooter on the grassy knoll. While that may be the easiest way to scream "CONSPIRACY" at the top of your lungs, there is no evidence that the two people who claim that they saw a shooter are credible. There is NO PHYSICAL evidence to prove it either. The people who had views of the picket fence along the knoll saw NOTHING.

So as I asked you before...what is your point?

The evidence against him is so large, there is no way he would not have been convicted in a court of law.

The question is, was he an American agent? Cuban Agent? Mafia Agent? or a Patsy?

To be a patsy, he was still a participant in some form. Without reasonable doubt, it was his weapon, his palm print, and he killed a police officer in his attempted escape.

Have you done any research or read any books on the topic? Do you have something to add with actual proof?

Old 04-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #47
Refugee

Local Time: 08:08 PM

I never said that Oswald was NOT a part of the assasination. All I KNOW (Grassy knoll or no grassy knoll) is that with all the evidence from witnesses to the creepy coincidences involving George H.W. Bush, the C.I.A., the Mafia, the Cubans SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT THE WARREN COMMISION SAID HAPPENED happened. That's all. But I still think there was something happening in/near the grassy knoll - too many people heard/saw things out of the ordinary. That and I do not believe Gordon is lying. As far as I know he never made a dime off anything to do with the assasination and the display of emotion in "The Men Who Killled Kennedy" is too real for me to just dismiss because of "lack of evidence" - he is truly frightened when seeing the photograph. Then there is the House Select Committee which said that it was "likely" a conspiracy. When a government committee says "likely" you know something's up for sure. Finally. my own gut feeling says it was indeed a conspiracy...never laugh off your own gut feeling despite some evidence to the contrary. There is usually more to a story than meets the eye.

Old 04-30-2008, 05:40 PM   #48
Refugee

P.S.....
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/jfkdeaths.htm

LIBRARY OF CONGRESS!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 09:07 PM   #49
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Harry Vest
Then there is the House Select Committee which said that it was "likely" a conspiracy. When a government committee says "likely" you know something's up for sure. Finally. my own gut feeling says it was indeed a conspiracy...never laugh off your own gut feeling despite some evidence to the contrary. There is usually more to a story than meets the eye.
Why did they conclude there was a likely conspiracy?

If you look at the original conclusions of this committee, they did not believe there was a conspiracy until ONE piece of evidence, now since completely disproved, was suddenly thrust upon them.

I would bet that the House Committee would no longer agree with their original conslusions.

The House Committee also validated the Warren Commission Reports Medical analysis - of which all of the evidence points to one shooter from behind.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:11 PM   #50
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
P.S.....
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/jfkdeaths.htm

LIBRARY OF CONGRESS!!!
?
Old 04-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #51
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:08 PM
Seems a reputable source, the webpage is all quantum quakery and 9/11 truthers.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #52
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by A_Wanderer
Seems a reputable source, the webpage is all quantum quakery and 9/11 truthers.
It is an accurate document. I have seen it before. It does not prove conspiracy nor does it prove anything happened involving the alleged "badgeman" who has been disproved for many years.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:49 PM   #53
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox

Well, I guess you solved it then.

Harry - I suggest you read up some. Basic Military markmanship in boot camp trains soldiers to take aim with their breathing in an up and down motion to make the shots easy. This was the shot Oswald had.

From the angle of the snipers nest he was virtually shooting at a stationary target. No marksman wants to be on the right side of the target moving from right to left with the target to make the shot. If your target is moving away from you the up down motion for anyone attempting a shot is much easier than swaying from left to right. You are also forgetting that OSWALD had a scope on the rifle.

1. Virgil Hoffman and Jean Hill waited twenty years to come forward and claim they saw someone behind the picket fence. They waited TWENTY YEARS. Nobody else ever testified that they ssaw someone behind the fence - not now - not ever.

Lee Bowers was 120 Yards away from the picket fence and testifies that he had a view of the entire area. His testimony was that there was NOBODY there. He had the direct view of the only exit area from the parking lot behind the fence - he saw NOBODY leave the parking lot.

Dallas Sherrif Eugene Boone who arrived in the parking lot testified that he searched the parking lot and the area behind the fence. He is on record that the flower beds immediately behind the picket fence were untouched - no footprints in the flowerbed and that there was no way anyone could have fired a weapon from the flowerbed without leaving a trace.

There were numberout witnesses who were on the railroad overpass that had DIRECT line of sight with the graddy knoll and the parking lot. The witnesses - every single one of them testified that there was NOBODY in the parking lot behind the fence.

The police officer stationed in the rail yards with a view of the entire parking lot behind the knoll - did not see anhyone in the parking for over an hour before the assasination.

No rifle, cartridge ect was found behind the fence.

2. The Dr.'s all testify from the presidents autopsy that there was no evidence of wounds to the presidents head from the front or the right side. Xrays support the Dr.'s conclusions that the bullet to the presidents head came from behind.

3. If the president were shot from the right side, the bullet would be traveling into the left side of the brain. The bullet fragments found in the presidential limo were all found in the limosene in front of the President. This would indicate that the shot came from behind, not the side. There are no fragments found to the presidents left, nor was Jackie hit with any bullet fragments.

4. Why would a sniper position himself in an area that was within peoples line of sight?

I agree with Dreadsox.

I think Oswald, from all that I have read on this, acted alone.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #54
Refugee

Believe what you will and I'll believe what I will. Simple as that.
It seems obvious that no one is going to be convinced otherwise on this. Maybe one day we'll find out for sure.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:43 PM   #55
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Believe what you will and I'll believe what I will. Simple as that.
It seems obvious that no one is going to be convinced otherwise on this. Maybe one day we'll find out for sure.

Harry Vest,

I don't believe something by just my will.

Reading and thinking about whatever subject one is pondering at the moment is fun.

No one can reach any truth on any topic until they are willing to be open to finding out that their orginal view was wrong.

"Maybe one day we'll find out for sure."

One day we will see it all.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:43 PM   #56
ONE
love, blood, life

Well, if you understand the history of Badgeman, and the fact that this THEORY has been diproved long before youtube revived it, lol it would not be an issue.

The wonderful thing about the internet, is there is a lot of shite floating out here that does not match the historical evidence.

As for George HW Bush. I think he was in Dallas. He was there not because he plotted to kill Kennedy. In my opinion, he was there because he was investigating to see if the people he was involved with (Cubans) had anything to do with it. I am not convinced he was there supervising the assasination.