Bad news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because poeple linked to him have attempted this before. They have been linked to the murder of other clerics. If you do a search, I have started threads abouthim before in here.

Dreadsox said:
If you do a search, I have started threads abouthim before in here.

Can't, not a premium member.

Anyway, it's hard for me to imagine a motivation for Sadr himself to endorse this kind of attack, and he's been relatively quiet since we stopped trying to make a martyr out of him. Your hunch would imply a severe rift among Shiites, but they've been pretty united behind Sistani in the run-up to elections (as they have every incentive to be).

If it is the Sunnis, then I am wrong...so be it...

Sadr's people have bumped off leading clerics....

They have come close to getting sistani before.....

It does not mean they would do it again.....

People in the know think it's the Sunnis, and that makes sense to me. They are pissed that the Shi'ites are going to get so much power in the elections, but it's going to happen because of the numbers. The Sunnis had all the power under Saddam, and now they're losing it. It's the same bunch of kooks that have been bombing Shi'ites mosques and other :censored: like that. It's just disgusting as hell. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom