Autobiographically to blame - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2002, 05:03 PM   #16
I serve MacPhisto

Local Time: 12:54 PM
Well it is another day in this, my diary of sorts

Welcome fellow readers (all 3 of you ). Bless you today, may you feel blessed and that you have blessed (others) before you lay down the day for a night of peace and comfort.

The topic at hand today is a new set of forum rules to come and 2 controversial thread closings.

I post this here btw in my Autobiographical thread because this is about me, and these are my thoughts. Also, I don't really feel the need to impose my ideas on anyone right now, so if you don't want to know the contents then please read no further into this post.

AGAIN: if you do not wish to hear my ideas please do not read any more now. Thank You.

RESUME:

I wonder what with all of the thread closings today if the admin/mods will re-examine the spin-off thread issue. Both threads today were by the same individual, and about the same basic issues that they always are when a certain 3 controversial individuals {non forum members, btw} are quoted in these threads.

Basically to recap: anytime this individual starts a thread it contains the same element inspiring firey debate and probable closings. Same subject matter, author, spinoff??

Back to forum rules. THe conservative members are outnumbered in this place big time. Threads aimed at them like a smart bomb are started every day. Yet the people that start these threads want us to stop the fighting????

The best quote i read today is when an individual said about (these issues in the first paragraph)
Quote:
"Quit shoving it in our faces every chance you get"
Plus I am appreciative to the mods who closed both of the threads today too

It is better to come in here and think to myself then to go and be arguementative to other folks here, no?

Okay enough of this then.

I have to go and continue the pilgrimage in my yard. I should have a sparkling pool this weekend!

Cheers everyone!

Old 07-16-2002, 10:59 PM   #17
I serve MacPhisto

Another topic of concern in my home state of Oklahoma, is the amount of militias. When I did my entrance training in the Air Force a few months ago, they told us about some 70 odd militia movements across the state.

Old 07-16-2002, 11:08 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I am concerned that the new rules will be enacted during my vacation absence, and I will not be able to attend the Constitutional Convention.

~U2Alabama
Old 07-16-2002, 11:11 PM   #19
I serve MacPhisto

What Constitution? Isn't it unconstitutional now?
Old 07-16-2002, 11:22 PM   #20
I serve MacPhisto

UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE

Quote:
Originally posted by z edge

AGAIN: if you do not wish to hear my ideas please do not read any more now. Thank You.

RESUME:

I wonder what with all of the thread closings today if the admin/mods will re-examine the spin-off thread issue. Both threads today were by the same individual, and about the same basic issues that they always are when a certain 3 controversial individuals {non forum members, btw} are quoted in these threads.

Basically to recap: anytime this individual starts a thread it contains the same element inspiring firey debate and probable closings. Same subject matter, author, spinoff??

Apparently the number of thread closings has grown to 3 in this forum today by the same person, who also went to another forum and combined 2 of the closed threads with another one that is basically the same rhetoric and started an entirely new spinoff in that forum, which was closed in approximately 14 minutes!

The other thread closed by said individual in here today, however, was unrelated to the first three.

RECAP: 3 thread closings of same material in 2 different forums in one day, 1 additional thread closed of unrelated topic.
Old 07-17-2002, 10:59 PM   #21
I serve MacPhisto

Well if I can be serious now

I posted in Goal is Soul a prayer request for my mother

Never has GOD allowed a sweeter angel to live on this planet
yet she is sick

I love her more than anything

She is very brave, afraid of nothing
I am scared to death

Please say a prayer for her
I am sorry to ask but it really does help
Old 07-26-2002, 09:45 PM   #22
I'm a chauvinist leprechaun

Local Time: 06:54 PM

Z Edge.. If I may... Can I give a few thoughts to this Autobiographical.. A few wanderings of my mind... Some food for thought.. just to be excremented out in 11 hours...

A Great Bumper Sticker I saw today....

"Charleton Heston is My President"

Damn I love the South.

Earlier in the school year I was at one of the local nightclubs.. Heartland to be exact.. and I saw Dan Miller from O-Town.. he's a short little guy.. Apparently one of the girls from the Pom Squad's is dating this Famous Rocker.. Hahah.. Well.. anyways.. I saw him walk by.. and I grabbed his ass... Hahahaha.. I mean, you would have too if you had seen how much pomade was in his 'doo'... American Crew to be exact. Hahah.. douchebag.

L.Unplugged

--Bill Clinton
Old 07-28-2002, 08:52 PM   #23
I serve MacPhisto

Quote:
Originally posted by Lemonite
Z Edge.. If I may... Can I give a few thoughts to this Autobiographical.. A few wanderings of my mind... Some food for thought.. just to be excremented out in 11 hours...

A Great Bumper Sticker I saw today....

"Charleton Heston is My President"

Damn I love the South.

Earlier in the school year I was at one of the local nightclubs.. Heartland to be exact.. and I saw Dan Miller from O-Town.. he's a short little guy.. Apparently one of the girls from the Pom Squad's is dating this Famous Rocker.. Hahah.. Well.. anyways.. I saw him walk by.. and I grabbed his ass... Hahahaha.. I mean, you would have too if you had seen how much pomade was in his 'doo'... American Crew to be exact. Hahah.. douchebag.

L.Unplugged
Well Lemonite, I would like to thank you for turning my thread into your boy band photo album. Just what I have always wanted.
However, he is quite an attractive fellow.

You mentioned that you grabbed his ass. Was his ass firm? A tight little squeeze?

Yes I think I would have grabbed his ass too.

And he would have probably grabbed mine since I wear a bunch of shit(e) in my hair and have a similiar cute ass

btw I like your sig
Old 08-02-2002, 12:29 AM   #24
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I find your ass to be offensive.

Old 08-02-2002, 12:32 AM   #25
Banned

Location: my lovenest / in bed with Larry, Bono, Larry, :heart: Adam, Larry, Edge, *swoon* kisses and THUD !!!
Local Time: 01:54 PM

So thats where that finger has been

Baaaaaaaaabu

Baaaaaaaaabu