Australia in genral - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2006, 10:45 AM   #61
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:43 AM
i once had a very, very intense dream about moving to Australia and when i woke up, i was convinced that it was something i had to do, it was akin to a "calling." i was still half asleep, and i ran over to the computer and started browsing ticket prices to Sydney, and it wasn't until i saw the cost of tickets that i actually woke up and realized just what i was doing.

Old 08-14-2006, 12:18 PM   #62
War Child

Local Time: 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fly so high!
I thought i might post this link as i everytime i hear some of you call thongs "flip-flops" and G-Strings "thongs" ! I hope this finds you better edumacated

Speak properly!
Good to know this stuff before I come your way - esp. "fanny pack"

Old 08-14-2006, 04:35 PM   #63
JCR
The Fly

Location: Higley, Arizona (it's a chunk of land in Gilbert AZ)
Local Time: 03:43 PM
Having great fun on this thread--informative too!
FLySo High, Would this be proper? "I better put a franger in my bum bag in case I get flogged and I let some bloke poke my fanny."

I apologize in advance for sinking to such depths, but I couldn't resist.... Blame it on low American impulse control and too many green leafy vegetables.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:38 AM   #64
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by JCR
"I better put a franger in my bum bag in case I get flogged and I let some bloke poke my fanny."
Generally, JCR............we don't tend to get beaten up...ie: cop a floggin'/get flogged before someone makes a sexual advance....ie: putting the hard word on you/or when a bloke is on the crawl/or on the pull!

That kind of behaviour....ie: caper/or "shit"....would get ya' a fair ol' boot in the jatz crackers

The Ozzie Bloke finds it far more effective to line up a "sheila"with a few bottles of "tart fuel" before he tries to get her in the sack and give the ferret a run.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:05 AM   #65
Refugee

Location: The city of blinding lights and amazing coffee - Melbourne.
Local Time: 02:43 AM
^
Old 08-15-2006, 11:52 AM   #66
JCR
The Fly

Quote:

Generally, JCR............we don't tend to get beaten up...ie: cop a floggin'/get flogged before someone makes a sexual advance....ie: putting the hard word on you/or when a bloke is on the crawl/or on the pull!

That kind of behaviour....ie: caper/or "shit"....would get ya' a fair ol' boot in the jatz crackers

The Ozzie Bloke finds it far more effective to line up a "sheila"with a few bottles of "tart fuel" before he tries to get her in the sack and give the ferret a run.
Oh, didn't you know we american women like violence with our sex? J/K. Obviously I thought flogged meant getting tanked...Please don't boot me in the jatz crackers (what are jatz crackers? and do I even have them?) when my husband and I retire down under.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:53 AM   #67
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by JCR

Oh, didn't you know we american women like violence with our sex? J/K. Obviously I thought flogged meant getting tanked...Please don't boot me in the jatz crackers (what are jatz crackers? and do I even have them?) when my husband and I retire down under.
No......"getting tanked" would be the same as "getting pissed,smashed or shit-faced"........but this is where it can get confusing for the non-ozzie, "pissed" can also mean getting angry and "smashed" can also mean getting beaten up or being beaten in a game/competition ............ie: "Geez, I'm pissed with you!" or "You're gonna get smashed!"

Don't worry i'll have you and hubby talking "strine- Australian language" in no time,Aussies will think you were born and bred here!!!..........lesson 3 "How to sound like a Aussie" tomorrow!

P.S A Jatz cracker is a crunchy savoury biscuit that usually is accompanied with a piece of cheese and/or cabonosi.......and what can make a "crunching" sound on males person if you were to kick them very hard?
Old 08-17-2006, 09:07 AM   #68
War Child

Quote:

No......"getting tanked" would be the same as "getting pissed,smashed or shit-faced"........but this is where it can get confusing for the non-ozzie, "pissed" can also mean getting angry and "smashed" can also mean getting beaten up or being beaten in a game/competition ............ie: "Geez, I'm pissed with you!" or "You're gonna get smashed!"

Don't worry i'll have you and hubby talking "strine- Australian language" in no time,Aussies will think you were born and bred here!!!..........lesson 3 "How to sound like a Aussie" tomorrow!

P.S A Jatz cracker is a crunchy savoury biscuit that usually is accompanied with a piece of cheese and/or cabonosi.......and what can make a "crunching" sound on males person if you were to kick them very hard?
good to know
Old 08-17-2006, 09:45 AM   #69
JCR
The Fly

Phwew! I guess its me mate's that got to worry then!
Old 08-17-2006, 09:54 AM   #70
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by JCR
Phwew! I guess its me mate's that got to worry then!
Spoken like a true ockerette!