Australia in genral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i once had a very, very intense dream about moving to Australia and when i woke up, i was convinced that it was something i had to do, it was akin to a "calling." i was still half asleep, and i ran over to the computer and started browsing ticket prices to Sydney, and it wasn't until i saw the cost of tickets that i actually woke up and realized just what i was doing.

fly so high! said:
I thought i might post this link as i :lol: everytime i hear some of you call thongs "flip-flops" and G-Strings "thongs" ! I hope this finds you better edumacated:wink:

Speak properly!

Good to know this stuff before I come your way - esp. "fanny pack"

:giggle:

Having great fun on this thread--informative too!
FLySo High, Would this be proper? "I better put a franger in my bum bag in case I get flogged and I let some bloke poke my fanny.":sexywink:

I apologize in advance for sinking to such depths, but I couldn't resist.... :hmm: Blame it on low American impulse control and too many green leafy vegetables.

JCR said:
"I better put a franger in my bum bag in case I get flogged and I let some bloke poke my fanny.":sexywink:

:lmao: Generally, JCR............we don't tend to get beaten up...ie: cop a floggin'/get flogged before someone makes a sexual advance....ie: putting the hard word on you/or when a bloke is on the crawl/or on the pull!

That kind of behaviour....ie: caper/or "shit"....would get ya' a fair ol' boot in the jatz crackers:yes:

The Ozzie Bloke finds it far more effective to line up a "sheila"with a few bottles of "tart fuel" before he tries to get her in the sack and give the ferret a run.

fly so high! said:

:lmao: Generally, JCR............we don't tend to get beaten up...ie: cop a floggin'/get flogged before someone makes a sexual advance....ie: putting the hard word on you/or when a bloke is on the crawl/or on the pull!

That kind of behaviour....ie: caper/or "shit"....would get ya' a fair ol' boot in the jatz crackers:yes:

The Ozzie Bloke finds it far more effective to line up a "sheila"with a few bottles of "tart fuel" before he tries to get her in the sack and give the ferret a run.

Oh, didn't you know we american women like violence with our sex? J/K. Obviously I thought flogged meant getting tanked...Please don't boot me in the jatz crackers (what are jatz crackers? and do I even have them?) when my husband and I retire down under.

JCR said:

Oh, didn't you know we american women like violence with our sex? J/K. Obviously I thought flogged meant getting tanked...Please don't boot me in the jatz crackers (what are jatz crackers? and do I even have them?) when my husband and I retire down under.

:lol: No......"getting tanked" would be the same as "getting pissed,smashed or shit-faced"........but this is where it can get confusing for the non-ozzie, "pissed" can also mean getting angry and "smashed" can also mean getting beaten up or being beaten in a game/competition ............ie: "Geez, I'm pissed with you!" or "You're gonna get smashed!"

Don't worry i'll have you and hubby talking "strine- Australian language" in no time,Aussies will think you were born and bred here!!!..........lesson 3 "How to sound like a Aussie" tomorrow!

P.S A Jatz cracker is a crunchy savoury biscuit that usually is accompanied with a piece of cheese and/or cabonosi.......and what can make a "crunching" sound on males person if you were to kick them very hard? :wink:

fly so high! said:

:lol: No......"getting tanked" would be the same as "getting pissed,smashed or shit-faced"........but this is where it can get confusing for the non-ozzie, "pissed" can also mean getting angry and "smashed" can also mean getting beaten up or being beaten in a game/competition ............ie: "Geez, I'm pissed with you!" or "You're gonna get smashed!"

Don't worry i'll have you and hubby talking "strine- Australian language" in no time,Aussies will think you were born and bred here!!!..........lesson 3 "How to sound like a Aussie" tomorrow!

P.S A Jatz cracker is a crunchy savoury biscuit that usually is accompanied with a piece of cheese and/or cabonosi.......and what can make a "crunching" sound on males person if you were to kick them very hard? :wink:

good to know :wink:

Back
Top Bottom