Assainate Bin Ladin or not? Pleasvote and exzplain your postion .Thank You. - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
View Poll Results: Should we execute Bin Laden?
Yes 23 47.92%
No 25 52.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2002, 04:25 PM   #91
Refugee

Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Local Time: 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond
Klaus-
In a perfect world......
your plan would be acceptable
We dont live in a perfect world...
Also w/the MediaBigIdeaHype and spectacle Im afraid he would garner too much sympathy..
He's a "cancer" that needs to b removed quietly.
No fanfare whatsovever...

DB9
You think Human Rights, Justice and the constitution of the US or doing the right thing is just for "sunny days"?

what would that all be worth if the government would only care for it sometimes ? NOTHING

Do you think it was wrong to make the "Nürnberger Prozess" public? NO - it opened mankinds eyes - and the same could be done if you put Ossama to an international Court. Look how Milossevic tried to use theCourtroom for his PR - he failed misserably because the Court was prepared for that.

And - another big point. Why should anybody trust the US if they don't care about their own justice system if as soon as it is not convenient to do so?
Or - why should others care about rules and contracts as long as the "big one" dosn't do either?

Klaus

Old 09-03-2002, 05:49 PM   #92
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:31 PM
Klaus-
Its ok.
I respect your opinion

I think we both dont like him though ok?
Our methods of getting rid of him differ is all.

-diamond-

Old 09-03-2002, 08:02 PM   #93
I serve MacPhisto

Local Time: 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Klaus

And - another big point. Why should anybody trust the US if they don't care about their own justice system if as soon as it is not convenient to do so?
Or - why should others care about rules and contracts as long as the "big one" dosn't do either?

Klaus
Klaus,

I am not sure what you really want here, but he was behind the worst terrorist attack on our land in the worst way.

TO even consider giving this piece of shit a podium to plead his case (and possibly send secret encrypted codes to his followers) is a slap in the face to the dead and the ones they left behind.
Old 09-03-2002, 11:30 PM   #94
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 10:31 PM
Quote:

Klaus
Because the O.J. Simpson debacle is still fresh in everyone's minds.
Old 09-04-2002, 01:59 AM   #95
you are what you is

Local Time: 04:31 AM
Quote:

You think Human Rights, Justice and the constitution of the US or doing the right thing is just for "sunny days"?
I think this is a very good point

if even the government thinks Justice has become debatable then there isn't much justice left in this world

“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa