Assainate Bin Ladin or not? Pleasvote and exzplain your postion .Thank You.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should we execute Bin Laden?

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters
diamond said:
Klaus-
In a perfect world......
your plan would be acceptable:yes:
We dont live in a perfect world...
Also w/the MediaBigIdeaHype and spectacle Im afraid he would garner too much sympathy..
He's a "cancer" that needs to b removed quietly.
No fanfare whatsovever...

DB9:cool:

You think Human Rights, Justice and the constitution of the US or doing the right thing is just for "sunny days"?

what would that all be worth if the government would only care for it sometimes ? NOTHING

Do you think it was wrong to make the "N?rnberger Prozess" public? NO - it opened mankinds eyes - and the same could be done if you put Ossama to an international Court. Look how Milossevic tried to use theCourtroom for his PR - he failed misserably because the Court was prepared for that.

And - another big point. Why should anybody trust the US if they don't care about their own justice system if as soon as it is not convenient to do so?
Or - why should others care about rules and contracts as long as the "big one" dosn't do either?

Klaus

Klaus-
Its ok.
I respect your opinion:)

I think we both dont like him though ok?
Our methods of getting rid of him differ is all.

-diamond-:dance: :cool:

Klaus said:

And - another big point. Why should anybody trust the US if they don't care about their own justice system if as soon as it is not convenient to do so?
Or - why should others care about rules and contracts as long as the "big one" dosn't do either?

Klaus

Klaus,

I am not sure what you really want here, but he was behind the worst terrorist attack on our land in the worst way.

TO even consider giving this piece of shit a podium to plead his case (and possibly send secret encrypted codes to his followers) is a slap in the face to the dead and the ones they left behind.

Klaus said:

Klaus

Because the O.J. Simpson debacle is still fresh in everyone's minds.

Klaus said:

You think Human Rights, Justice and the constitution of the US or doing the right thing is just for "sunny days"?
I think this is a very good point

if even the government thinks Justice has become debatable then there isn't much justice left in this world

Back
Top Bottom