Assainate Bin Ladin or not? Pleasvote and exzplain your postion .Thank You.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should we execute Bin Laden?

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters
diamond said:

Dont think so.
Just becuz Amnesty says such and such I believe carte blanche EVERYTHING they stand for-
I agree w/their stance on polictical prisoners ect..
and Im ok w/me over that:)

Your second stament bordered on lunacy..silly goose;)-
esp w ALL the girls that CHEATED on me..my arm would be worn out heaving all those damn stones!!
..I never pick up one rock..I did throw a loaf of bread at 1 cheater tho:angry:

thank u-

DB9:dance: :banghead: :sexywink: :cool:

I'm glad you support Amnesty, they're an excellent organisation, imho :)

I didn't mean to suggest that you agree with killing people for committing adultery - I just meant that people who do agree with that clearly do support the death penalty, as do you. It was just a throw-away type of comment, much as I guess your suggestion that people want to read bedtime stories to Osama bin Laden was. :)

FizzingWhizzbees said:

I'm glad you support Amnesty, they're an excellent organisation, imho :)

I didn't mean to suggest that you agree with killing people for committing adultery - I just meant that people who do agree with that clearly do support the death penalty, as do you. It was just a throw-away type of comment, much as I guess your suggestion that people want to read bedtime stories to Osama bin Laden was. :)
Well now that thats settled..;)
db9:lmao:

I would settle for forcing people like Bin Laden to do extremely hard labor for about 15 hours a day, 7 days a week, but some people seem to think that's cruel and unusual punishment, and criminals should be allowed to sit in their cell all day and read or watch cable t.v., maybe trade drugs and sex, keep up old contacts on the "outside"

diamond said:

Osama dosent respect the 'rule of law' nor ever want to.:|

I marvel at the BinLaden Apologists folk here..:shifty:
Would you also NOT want to assaninate/exucute..

-John Wayne Gacy
-Jeffery Dahmer
-Charles Manson
-Milslovec
-Gangus Kahn
-Adolf Hitler
-Stalin

some of you amaze me..
Would prefer to read bedtime stories to these irretevable folk and sing "Koombajah w them?":scratch:
Let us know;)

DB9

:slant: :::

DB i dont know how the hell you came to that conclusion that my wanting the rule of law to prevail = bin laden apologist :ohmy:
I suggest you reread my previous post.

Yes Osama has not respected the rule of law and that is why we are better than him.

If he is tried and found guilty and executed, so be it, all i was saying was that the rule of law was better than summary assassination (in an ideal world).

-John Wayne Gacy
-Jeffery Dahmer
-Charles Manson
-Milslovec
-Gangus Kahn
-Adolf Hitler
-Stalin

Hitler effectively underwent trial at nuremburg, and Milosevic now at The Hague. Why do you have such a problem with that? Are the poeple that are putting Milosevic on trial Milosevic apologists? Are you saying we should just assassinate Milosevic?

And i am NOT a Bin Laden apologist.

Last edited:
diamond said:

some of you amaze me..
Would prefer to read bedtime stories to these irretevable folk and sing "Koombajah w them? Let us know

I agree, Diamond; sometimes I think people thik THe Osama should be treated with kid gloves, and not in any way have his feelings hurt nor his dignity assaulted.

But I must ask you: what does "irretevable" mean? I did a search for it on www.dictionary.com and it said:

No entry found for irretevable.

6 suggestions found:

Iridoprocne

Iridoprocne bicolor

irritability

irritable

irritable bowel syndrome

irritably

Is it supposed to be one of these?

~U2Alabama

diamond said:

some of you amaze me..
Would prefer to read bedtime stories to these irretevable folk and sing "Koombajah w them?":scratch:
Let us know;)

DB9

:slant: :::

Do not patronise people here Diamond, and do not take the extreme when refuting a counter reply. you asked a straight forward question, no one asked to be treated like a simpleton for their views.

Clear enough?

Angela Harlem said:

Do not patronise people here Diamond, and do not take the extreme when refuting a counter reply. you asked a straight forward question, no one asked to be treated like a simpleton for their views.

Clear enough?
ok
then..fine:angry:
Im off to singing lessons then on how to sing Koombyjah.:banghead: :angry: :wave: :sexywink:

Db9:cool:

We need to capture him first. Put him on tour for public caneings.
icon_evil.gif

After his tour, bye bye.

Last edited:
diamond said:
Is Osama against the death penalty?

If he is anything like his Taliban buddies, then it is safe to say that he is okay with the death penalty for people who change their religion, women who get raped or allegedly commit adultery, and gay people.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:

If he is anything like his Taliban buddies, then it is safe to say that he is okay with the death penalty for people who change their religion, women who get raped or allegedly commit adultery, and gay people.

~U2Alabama

Bama-
plez quit railroading Osama..
Its all Americas fault u silly:sexywink:

dB9:dance: :cool:

[logout]

diamond said:
Is Osama against the death penalty:sexywink: :eyebrow: ?

db9
maybe I'm just terribly slow, but what has that got to do with anything?

I am not going to let my thoughts on the death penalty be influenced by Osama being an evil insane maniac

if therefore you think that I am coocoo,
well
so be it

Diamond, just curious, when you say execute him, do you mean capture him and put him through a trial and give say a lethal injection like most criminals get who recieve the death penalty?

I'm just thinking its a bit different to going ever there and dropping a bomb on his head.

ouizy said:
I would like it if a Special Ops Senior guy (in his late 40's) found him in some decrepit house in Pakistan somewhere.

I would like it if he quietly took out his revolver and made OBL turn around.

I would like it if he then sent one non-descript black market bullet through the back of his skull, left the room and did not tell anyone what happened.

Someone would find the body, someone would find the execution style murder, and then report it to the media.

It would not be proved we did it, and it would not matter - he would be gone from the face of the earth.

Angela-
My preference would b your idea of dropping a bomb on his head

2nd-Ouizy's idea:up:

3rd idea
-of a trail and what not would NOT b the thing I would want.
It would turn into a Media Circus like OJ.
The 'bleeding hearts' would come out in full-force w their 'understanding' of compassion-(that we should not kill him ) ect..
The violin music would start..much to Osama's delight-(where he would be snickering at the "bleeding hearts" their form of gullible compassion..)
His followers would be edified/santified as he was incarcerated ..claiming he was being railroaded, that America was going to make him a martyr ect..ect..

At this pt Bear would be "break-dancing" in the streets..:rollseyes:;)
Hope this all makes sense:)

DB9

pinkfloyd said:
WoW It's a Tie ! Edge go for it !

Me?

I already voted.

However, I think it would be fitting to shove an automatic rifle up his ass and fire till his head pops off.

:D

G'Day

z edge said:

Me?

I already voted.

However, I think it would be fitting to shove an automatic rifle up his ass and fire till his head pops off.

G'Day

So wedgey, you would be willing to approach him and ask him to bend over?

Klaus-
In a perfect world......
your plan would be acceptable:yes:
We dont live in a perfect world...
Also w/the MediaBigIdeaHype and spectacle Im afraid he would garner too much sympathy..
He's a "cancer" that needs to b removed quietly.
No fanfare whatsovever...

DB9:cool:

Back
Top Bottom