Ask Zoomerang96

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I love these 'ask the' threads! What an awesome idea, asking questions.

Zoomerang96 loves to ask questions, lots of questions. He really asks a whole shit load of questions. You know who else asked a lot of demanding questions?

Well anyway, this thread is for you to ask Zoomerang96 some questions, preferably of an extremely personal and intrusive nature. I'm sure he'll answer. He's very big on answering questions, so I mean, why would he not be right on for answering some of his own?

AngelofHarlem01 said:
How many people are you? :hmm:

in real life or on here?

i can answer both.

online i am the following:

caisenma
deathbear
flag pole pear
great ships of scalla-festa
cow of the seas
zoomerang96
zoorock girl!
hent the power bear
quano abidji-achibi
adolf neudorf
supreme cutlass

maybe a few others too, though i don't expect many to remember them.

in real life i am the following:

charles foster kane
allesandro nesta
bonosbaby12
william burroughs
kieran mckonville
hunter hurst helmsley
and various b-actors floating their way across hollywood looking for their big break

Mrs. Garrison said:
Zoomerang are you ever going to get one of those stupid baby avatars...you know the kind?

no, though i have to admit to being thoroughly horrified at your current minotaur. wow. something just isn't adding up there...

Kieran McConville said:
I love these 'ask the' threads! What an awesome idea, asking questions.

Zoomerang96 loves to ask questions, lots of questions. He really asks a whole shit load of questions. You know who else asked a lot of demanding questions?

Well anyway, this thread is for you to ask Zoomerang96 some questions, preferably of an extremely personal and intrusive nature. I'm sure he'll answer. He's very big on answering questions, so I mean, why would he not be right on for answering some of his own?

then ask me. what is on your heart?

would you like to know my political leanings? my dream for empire expansion in the name of Her Royal Majesty?

Angela Harlem said:
how do you combat your restlessness?

that's a very good question.

in canada, i go for 7 mile walks through the country side by myself. i don't think there's anything i miss more than that.

in slovakia, i go mental.

and it would appear as though my ear troubles are only making things worse as a result of it likely being TMJ.

Kieran McConville said:
alright, I've got a question.

What would you do for a fucking Klondike bar?

what, is that your way of trying to trick me into saying i'd kill a man? cause that's just sick.

i'd never kill a man for a klondike bar.

i'd never even consider it.

...i mean, yeah, ok i'd consider it briefly but i wouldn't actually go through with it.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Also, what kind of bear is best?

phillyfan26 said:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Also, what kind of bear is best?

1. a woodchuck chucks as much as a woodchuck chucks wood. i thought everyone knew that?

2. ideally, the only good kind of bear is a dead one. but if you want a better answer, at least one pertaining to feeding our children in public schools, i'd recommend the latest version of the genetically modified power bear. formerly known as a "hent", these new brands of bear provide people with a variety of nutrious value, as well as a splended taste that goes down well with shit sausage.

Zoomerang96 said:
2. ideally, the only good kind of bear is a dead one. but if you want a better answer, at least one pertaining to feeding our children in public schools, i'd recommend the latest version of the genetically modified power bear. formerly known as a "hent", these new brands of bear provide people with a variety of nutrious value, as well as a splended taste that goes down well with shit sausage.

False. Black bear.

phillyfan26 said:

False. Black bear.

there's something you should know about me, phillyfan26.

i usually get extremely upset when people contradict me.

so the next time you're thinking about replying with something even so indirect as a "well, i'm not so sure i agree entirely...", i'd stop myself dead in my tracks if i were you.

No spoken words said:
Would you kill a man for disagreeing with you?

i didn't stick around to see if they died, but i do remember cutting several kids in half back in the day.

Zoomerang96 said:
there's something you should know about me, phillyfan26.

i usually get extremely upset when people contradict me.

so the next time you're thinking about replying with something even so indirect as a "well, i'm not so sure i agree entirely...", i'd stop myself dead in my tracks if i were you.

I don't chew my cabbage twice.

Dalton said:
I you had the power of biblical prophets (NSW will tell us his name) to call down bears to maul arrogant children, would you change your opinion on bears?

my experience with bears goes back many, many years.

nothing would change my opinion on the matter, as it has been stoned into fact.

100's if not 1000's.
i've played a lot of hockey in my day.

one of my teammates got a boner while showering, even though he wasn't gay.

at least, he's never indicated as much. still, the penis has a way of doing things on its own doesn't it?

at any rate, he was blessed with a new name from that point on.

to this day, corey is still referred to as "boner".

simple, but it's to the point.

Zoomerang96 said:
100's if not 1000's.
i've played a lot of hockey in my day.

one of my teammates got a boner while showering, even though he wasn't gay.

at least, he's never indicated as much. still, the penis has a way of doing things on its own doesn't it?

at any rate, he was blessed with a new name from that point on.

to this day, corey is still referred to as "boner".

simple, but it's to the point.

I probably would have called him "Hey your cock is hard" just to clear up any confusion.

Back
Top Bottom