Ask Zoomerang96 - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-26-2008, 11:24 AM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by melon
Are you a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD supporter?

__________________

__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 11:27 AM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Also, what kind of bear is best?
1. a woodchuck chucks as much as a woodchuck chucks wood. i thought everyone knew that?

2. ideally, the only good kind of bear is a dead one. but if you want a better answer, at least one pertaining to feeding our children in public schools, i'd recommend the latest version of the genetically modified power bear. formerly known as a "hent", these new brands of bear provide people with a variety of nutrious value, as well as a splended taste that goes down well with shit sausage.
__________________

__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #18
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zoomerang96
2. ideally, the only good kind of bear is a dead one. but if you want a better answer, at least one pertaining to feeding our children in public schools, i'd recommend the latest version of the genetically modified power bear. formerly known as a "hent", these new brands of bear provide people with a variety of nutrious value, as well as a splended taste that goes down well with shit sausage.
False. Black bear.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 11:33 AM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


False. Black bear.
there's something you should know about me, phillyfan26.

i usually get extremely upset when people contradict me.

so the next time you're thinking about replying with something even so indirect as a "well, i'm not so sure i agree entirely...", i'd stop myself dead in my tracks if i were you.
__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #20
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 06:53 PM
Would you kill a man for disagreeing with you?
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 12:20 PM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Would you kill a man for disagreeing with you?
i didn't stick around to see if they died, but i do remember cutting several kids in half back in the day.
__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 12:20 PM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 08:53 PM
i'd also like to point out that kieran will die by his own right.
__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 01:03 PM   #23
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zoomerang96
there's something you should know about me, phillyfan26.

i usually get extremely upset when people contradict me.

so the next time you're thinking about replying with something even so indirect as a "well, i'm not so sure i agree entirely...", i'd stop myself dead in my tracks if i were you.
I don't chew my cabbage twice.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 10:53 PM
I you had the power of biblical prophets (NSW will tell us his name) to call down bears to maul arrogant children, would you change your opinion on bears?
__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 01:10 PM   #25
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 09:53 PM
Do you believe in the Church of New Jesus?
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:30 AM   #26
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton
I you had the power of biblical prophets (NSW will tell us his name) to call down bears to maul arrogant children, would you change your opinion on bears?
my experience with bears goes back many, many years.

nothing would change my opinion on the matter, as it has been stoned into fact.
__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:31 AM   #27
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
Do you believe in the Church of New Jesus?
i'm not familiar.

what's this about?
__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Mrs. Garrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pig farming in Bolivia
Posts: 7,215
Local Time: 08:53 PM
have you ever seen a grown man naked?
__________________
Mrs. Garrison is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 04:01 PM   #29
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 08:53 PM
100's if not 1000's.
i've played a lot of hockey in my day.

one of my teammates got a boner while showering, even though he wasn't gay.

at least, he's never indicated as much. still, the penis has a way of doing things on its own doesn't it?

at any rate, he was blessed with a new name from that point on.

to this day, corey is still referred to as "boner".

simple, but it's to the point.
__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zoomerang96
100's if not 1000's.
i've played a lot of hockey in my day.

one of my teammates got a boner while showering, even though he wasn't gay.

at least, he's never indicated as much. still, the penis has a way of doing things on its own doesn't it?

at any rate, he was blessed with a new name from that point on.

to this day, corey is still referred to as "boner".

simple, but it's to the point.

I probably would have called him "Hey your cock is hard" just to clear up any confusion.
__________________

__________________
Dalton is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com