Ask the stay at home Mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Well, this is one I haven't seen here yet. Maybe I can fix some myths about Moms who don't work outside the home.

Just fine :cute: Just as I read your message, I was petting Bono, who is currently purring on the monitor :) He's a lot bigger and heavier now, he almost tips it over when he jumps on it.

3 kids, 5 cats

I haven't watched a soap in at least 6 years. They all annoy me with their stupid storylines. I only eat ice cream when I take the kids to Dairy Queen, or when it's someone's birthday. Other than being online (and that is getting less all the time) I really don't have a lot of time to myself, I am everyone's personal servant. When you don't have a job, everyone assumes you have nothing to do and wants you to do this or that all the time. But my hands are full with my own bunch.

I see you have a new house, congrats.

Do your kids feel outnumbered by your cats?

Thanks!

LOL! No, but my husband does sometimes. He doesn't like animals. But he's never been mean to any of my pets. One of my kids really loves animals, the other 2 don't care one way or the other. The cats are just here, lying around like pillows. One never comes inside (his choice) and one is inside/outside.

Last edited:
God bless you for being a stay-at-home mom. I know it's not easy sometimes. At least it isn't for my wife, of course we live in a tiny apartment. Why did you decide to stay at home with the kids?What are their ages?

How often do you feel like you must justify your existence?

(My wife is also a stay-at-home mom. The comments she gets are ridiculous at times)

my mom's a stay at home mom and she definitely stays busy.

is your nephew excited about coming to VCU? what made him choose it?

what are your pros and cons to living in the great state of virginia?

:up: Kudos to stay at home Moms! :hug:

While I believe that woman should do whatever they want, I feel that our society has become dependent on two incomes and a lot of woman (including myself) can not choose to stay home.

Congratulations on your new home! :hug:

Did you have to give something up to be a stay-at-home mom, or is it what you'd always wanted?

What I mean is, I know some women who give up jobs/careers to raise kids, but I also have a cousin who only ever wanted to be was a stay at home mom. She found a great husband and is now pregnant :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom