Ask the senior in high school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What music do you like besides of U2?

And who on earth is Tim Kaine?

And where does the name Virginia stem from, virgin?

And what´s your real first name?

I like most types of rock, The Who, The Police, there are very few current bands that i like though.

Tim Kaine is Virginia's democratic candidate for governor i've been doing work for him.

I believe Virginia comes from the first baby born from a colonist in America named Virginia.

My real first name is laura.

Peer pressure is tough mainly when it comes to drinking. You're looked down upon as a goody-goody if you don't drink (which i don't) therefore you hardly get invited to parties.

There's not much smoking in the bathrooms anymore, but every now and then you can smell it.

Did you think John Kerry was the best choice out of the democratic candidates?
Do you want Hillary to run in '08?
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

unosdostres14 said:
Did you think John Kerry was the best choice out of the democratic candidates?
Do you want Hillary to run in '08?
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Yes i did, i started supporting him in 2002.

No, i'm afraid she'll only continue to divide people the way this president has.

Chocolate with chocolate chunks :drool:

Re: Re: Ask the senior in high school

dazzledbylight said:

:laugh: Thank goodness!!! :D :wink:

How many years will it take till you reach either a Governership, or Senate Seat :wink: :up:

I give myself at least 20, I want to be a campagin manager and presidential advisor first. :wink:

You are a democrat, and that means you're anti-republican, and that means you are a terrorist.

Why do you hate America?

Is it true that all Democrats are tax and spend uber-liberals with secret commie leanings that they hide from the public?

financeguy said:
Is it true that all Democrats are tax and spend uber-liberals with secret commie leanings that they hide from the public?

No not all...since Clinton many have strived to be fiscally balanced, much like my Gov. Mark Warner. :up:

Are you planning on university? If so, where? and how are your marks or whatever you Americans use for entrance to post-secondary schools (SATs?) I'm Canadian so I don't know what you do.

Are you pissed off that most of your questions are regarding politics as opposed to senior high school?

How many people go to your school and how many in your graduating class?

trevster2k said:
Are you planning on university? If so, where? and how are your marks or whatever you Americans use for entrance to post-secondary schools (SATs?) I'm Canadian so I don't know what you do.

Are you pissed off that most of your questions are regarding politics as opposed to senior high school?

How many people go to your school and how many in your graduating class?

I'll be going to Christopher newport university. I got an 1190 on the SAT, not too impressive but good enough.

I wouldn't say pissed off...but i'm not surprised.

Over 2000 go to my school with 500 in my graduating class. What makes it bad is that the school was built for 1400 :crack:

U2democrat said:

because i'm a liberal heathen :wink:

Oh that makes sense. You should just go back to France where you belong.

9/11!!! ORANGE ALERT!!!! TERRORISM I don't really have any reason for saying that, just to scare Americans out of their minds. :wink:

unosdostres14 said:

Oh that makes sense. You should just go back to France where you belong.

9/11!!! ORANGE ALERT!!!! TERRORISM I don't really have any reason for saying that, just to scare Americans out of their minds. :wink:

ah france, now THAT'S a high class country! such kind people. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom